Reviews for Paisley and Peonies
rawsunshine chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This is an almost reverent story and I love the way it made me feel! Thank you for writing it, It was a fun interesting writing style as well. Good job!
eckomoon chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Love it. You are great with words. I really like your abstract au stories.
thegoodgossipgirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
ugh. amazing. so amazing
Dr. Holland chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I really enjoyed this one! Had to read it a couple of times in order to grasp it. You're very talented!
Selfish and Shrewd chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
*sigh* I don't know how you do it, you just manage to say so much with just a few words. You are truly amazing.
flipped chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
is it weird that i find blair calling chuck "charles" sweet..? it's sort of comforting that one other than his parents call him that.

i always love your writing style btw. there's always that feel of things left unsaid..
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
oh wow, I really adore this. I was a little confused at first & trying to fit canon into an AU world, as I always do. XD But it was gorgeous, really. The line "for the first time you looked back" got me all choked up. I gasped. Really. lol. The whole fic is really lovely. Great job. )
notactiveee92 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I love all your stories! Especially this one and Black and White! This was beautiful, I loved it. You stayed true to the characters even though its an AU :) Good job :) really a great love story! Also I really liked the way you wrote it!

Ashy chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I llike this story. Good spelling and it was very interesting. I got alittle ocnfused but overall great job1
Laura chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Love your abstract works:)
anon13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
while these AU fics are great, I have to say I really prefer the ones that follow the show. I've been waiting for a good, long cathartic fic from you about the current storyline. Love you work as always x
jojo.4ever chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
It's very soulful the way you've written a somewhat parallel universe between worlds. Would she ever be happy with a life half lived?

The gift of your writing shows raw emotions allowing us to experience the characters clarity of their own wants/needs.

Loved it.
The Very Last Valkyrie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This reminds me so much of Virtue Fell! I know that wasn't what you were going for, but I can feel it - the mysticality, the half-finished sentences, the maybe, perhaps, perchance feeling of being there and not knowing why you need to be there.

How magical.

There's also a - don't hate me for this - Maroon 5-esque vibe about this, 'I drove for miles and miles and wound up at your door'. I know Blair walked through the snow and is probably about to die of exposure, being the size that she is in that weather, but the sentiment stands. 'Beauty queen of only eighteen, she had some trouble with herself. He was always to help her, she always belonged to someone else'. Isn't that perfectly Chuck and Blair? That's the feeling I get from this piece, living half a life with dear Daniel, being pulled instead of held and led like a sacrificial lamb who can't be trusted to make its own choices. The prose in this is dreamy, soft, sharp jags of emotion here and there.

'My heart is full and my door's always open, you come any time you want'.

I can imagine him saying that.