Reviews for What's Worth Protecting
alyuchiha913 chapter 4 . 1/16
I absolutely loved this! I have no words...it was just awesome. I love your take on Mech/Human 'facing and how it would work. Interesting idea to have Soundwave mass shift. Also, you portrayed his character very well.

The only thing that bugged me was one simple error I noticed in the first chapter (it's one that bugs me whenever I see it, which is why I was able to remember it). You used the word "loose" in place of "lose" - a very common error, but one that should not be made, nonetheless.

Other than that, I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic. It was most intriguing, to say the least. Lovely work!

Oh, also, I loved the buffing scene, and the mention of Optimus having an even more intense reaction. PRICELESS.

Anyway, like I said, awesome story!

Peace Out! _

Peace Out! _
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
I'd love to see the part with Optimus losing it to the buffer, lol. XD
AkiraNatsume chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
Yay for happy ending. But any more chapters please?
libbyluvs chapter 4 . 1/31/2014
So I read the version you posted on tumble and let me tell you..WHHOOOWIEE! WOW! I have a thing for Soundwavexhuman and this ones up with the best of them. Loved it. Fav button time! And...following! Yay!
Kira Trevino chapter 4 . 1/21/2014
Great story. Hope u get the nex chapter up soon.
AD Axel chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I absolutely love this story. You should really make another one with Soundwave and Raf.
Metal Strike chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
"Oh, FINE!" I love that part. Great fic.
Riyappe Paws chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
HA HA HA! It totally makes sense.
Nairi44 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
I totally ship this paring!
Alamo Girl chapter 4 . 9/6/2012
This is really fabulously written and my first foray into xeno. I also looked around your tumblr and read the other version and damn... I may be kinda getting off on this xeno thing too. Which is probably why I followed you on tumblr and the transluiiid tumblr... and some others. I've been corrupted, methinks

Anyway, I really love how you wrote Sounders here, and I got to think, of all the humans, Raf would legitimately interest him the most. I especially love the part with him placing the injured Raf inside his chest plates - a very vulnerable and intimate place.

Love it!
Wildshadow724 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Omg I love this! I tried to find the tumblr version and the link wouldn't work:(. I can't wait to see what happens next!
Satoshi Mousey chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
This is one of the best stories ever! It is really awesome!
shinerprime chapter 4 . 5/28/2012
Omz I loved every second of it...good pairing...noone else has ever done a M rated fic for raf, I salute you
LadyBonBon chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
AWwwwwww this story is just so-so adorable

can't wait for more

LadyB
Commander91 chapter 4 . 5/10/2012
Sweet, a cute and happy ending! Just what I hoped for :)