Reviews for Miranos
InLoveWithMusicals chapter 38 . 4/25
Awww that was such a well written chapter honestly the scenes between Taz and Up are so cute :) it's been a while since I read this story cause I kind of stopped watching starkid but now I'm back in the fandom lol and well done for getting into a nursing school go and celebrate hehehe
GreyKestrel chapter 37 . 1/5
Holy heck am I glad that I decided to read this fic! I binge read the entire thing over the last two days, though I'm kinda regretting it now because I've got to sit and wait eagerly for the next part, haha! I've got to say in my opinion this is one of, if not the, best portrayal of Up and Taz and their relationship I've read in fanfic. I've very much enjoyed every part of this story so far and i'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. Keep up the great work!

-Grey
Guest chapter 34 . 8/28/2015
Oh my God...
bandersnatchgirl chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
Its Up
bandersnatchgirl chapter 18 . 3/8/2015
MUST KILL ISA MUST KILL ISA TUP FOREVER
(Im the same person who made the Bandersnatch comment before)
Guest chapter 15 . 3/8/2015
BANDERSNATCHES! MY FIRST THOUGHT WAS THE JABBERWOCKY AND LEWIS CAROLL NOT TO MENTION ALL THE OTHER REFRENCES YOU'VE MADE WE ARE NOW BEST FRIENDS
Lt.-Com. TUp chapter 30 . 10/6/2014
You write everyone so well. I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2014
It was such a joy to see that email.
Please keep writing.
InLoveWithMusicals chapter 27 . 7/19/2014
You are absolutely fantastic! I love your writing it's really good and I love how you are building Taz and Up's relationship. And thank you soooo much for updating more than one chapter this time :) as well I'm so glad that Isa and Up broke up YEYYYY! Keep updating new chapters 'cause all of them are amazing
InLoveWithMusicals chapter 25 . 6/27/2014
YEYYYY! You updated a new chapter! I can't even express how happy I am :D I really love this story and please make Taz and Up kiss already please, they're my OTP. I really liked this chapter, finally Taz is back with all the other rangers. Please don't stop writing and continue with your story :)
InLoveWithMusicals chapter 24 . 6/1/2014
NOO! You CAN'T leave us hanging here! Who's that person in the end? Is it Up? I love this story soooo much I wish you would update more often. I was quite annoyed when you got Isa and Up together but I know that you will later on make Taz and Up happen ;) Post next chapter soon please!
Commander chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
YUSS! You're back! I missed this fan fiction my dear :) I hope updates are more regular now :D
bennycoram chapter 18 . 7/14/2013
i can't wait for more of this story! it's great!
nerissamae chapter 14 . 6/10/2013
this is my favorite story i have found! please update soon.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/22/2013
I can't wait for the next update