Reviews for The Unwinding Circle
you have officially given me depression. WHY MUST THIS BE SO HEARTBREAKING
Grace chapter 61 . 12/5/2015
I don't know if you still read the reviews for this fic, but about a week ago I remembered reading a really good Clato fic a while back that I never finished...this was it! Upon finding it I read the whole thing, beginning to end, in about four days. I love how you gave Cato and Clove, whom Suzanne Collins mostly portrayed as heartless killers of course, humanity and emotions, showing them as people rather than "pieces in a game." Cato and Clove were some of my favorite characters in both the book and the movie with their wonderful sadism, and I was disappointed that Collins didn't spend more time explaining them for all the significance they had. You gave me the background that I so desired. I also loved the alternate ending. I enjoyed how you did not blaze a clear path to the end, instead paving the way with emotional ups and downs. This provided the story more complexity and drew me in, kept me reading. I love how you tied the entire story back together with the bags of trail mix at both the beginning and the end. (Oh dear, this is getting quite long!)
Overall, I loved everything about this story. Your characters, plot lines, all of it. It's something to be proud of. I'm so glad I found it! :)
Vivien chapter 61 . 12/28/2014
Really good story. Deep characters. Confusing at times.
Guest chapter 61 . 12/23/2014
I love your alternated ending, it's so sweet to see clove and cato being together.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/22/2014
No! Clove still died. It's so sad. I sometomes forget clove is the bad one in the hunger games, Clove has always been my favourite character in the book
Guest chapter 44 . 12/22/2014
I love your story! Now I really hope Clove and Cato won't die.
Little Red and the Bigbad Wolf chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
"I just went to all the big kid classroom until someone like Cato came out." -highlight of the chapter
Little Red and the Bigbad Wolf chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
My favorite line in this whole thing, "She's been single handedly feeding you for the last three years. If that's not enough to be your friend, then I wouldn't want to be your friend, buddy" I'm serious it was so wonderful that if it were a person I would like, marry them or something. Or maybe just be there bestie, marrying them would be a little much. Anyway I love this so much thank you. Just thank you this whole thing makes my heart smile. :)
lissylou226 chapter 61 . 10/10/2013
Soo... i probably should have reviewed before now. But I have read this entire story within the last week. It was amazing. You had me close to tears several times and had me laughing quite often as well. I loved this story and I love the AU ending you gave it. It was an amazing story.
Guest chapter 61 . 6/27/2013
This is the best ( and most emotional) fanfiction I've every read, sorry I didn't leave more reviews ( I was to busy reading the next chapter) I think it chaptures district 2 (and the population) perfectly!
dizzydancingtango chapter 61 . 6/6/2013
Amazing. deserves more reviews and recognition :)
Clove1113 chapter 61 . 3/20/2013
I loved the whole thing! I read it in one sitting that's why this is my only review. I loved Felix's personality, and found Dicey and Nero really awesome too. I cried when Nero died, and I cried during the cannon ending when Clove's sister visits the graveyard. I think my favorite people were Nero, because I'm nothing like him, Felix, he's just, idk complicated, and Clove, because in certain ways, she is like me. Though I've never killed anyone.
Twisted up frown chapter 61 . 2/25/2013
I cried!
I thought the epilogue was amazing and I love the way you used the trailmix to relate clove and cato with their children. I loved both endings and I thought the entire story was great :) it killed me waiting for the updates, and I'm sorry my review has taken so long:)
I've bookmarked this in my fan fiction folder.
THANK YOU!:o)
Chaos.Started.It chapter 61 . 2/21/2013
Can somebody please turn this into a movie?
sunhime chapter 61 . 2/14/2013
I will never love any fanfic more than this one. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read, so much that it changed my entire world view.
I actually cried at the end, but I will never ask for anything more than what you've done.

No Cato/Clove story will ever be able to top what you've written here.