Reviews for The Unwinding Circle
Vivien chapter 61 . 12/28/2014
Really good story. Deep characters. Confusing at times.
Guest chapter 61 . 12/23/2014
I love your alternated ending, it's so sweet to see clove and cato being together.
Guest chapter 46 . 12/22/2014
No! Clove still died. It's so sad. I sometomes forget clove is the bad one in the hunger games, Clove has always been my favourite character in the book
Guest chapter 44 . 12/22/2014
I love your story! Now I really hope Clove and Cato won't die.
Little Red and the Bigbad Wolf chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
"I just went to all the big kid classroom until someone like Cato came out." -highlight of the chapter
Little Red and the Bigbad Wolf chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
My favorite line in this whole thing, "She's been single handedly feeding you for the last three years. If that's not enough to be your friend, then I wouldn't want to be your friend, buddy" I'm serious it was so wonderful that if it were a person I would like, marry them or something. Or maybe just be there bestie, marrying them would be a little much. Anyway I love this so much thank you. Just thank you this whole thing makes my heart smile. :)
lissylou226 chapter 61 . 10/10/2013
Soo... i probably should have reviewed before now. But I have read this entire story within the last week. It was amazing. You had me close to tears several times and had me laughing quite often as well. I loved this story and I love the AU ending you gave it. It was an amazing story.
Guest chapter 61 . 6/27/2013
This is the best ( and most emotional) fanfiction I've every read, sorry I didn't leave more reviews ( I was to busy reading the next chapter) I think it chaptures district 2 (and the population) perfectly!
dizzydancingtango chapter 61 . 6/6/2013
Amazing. deserves more reviews and recognition :)
Clove1113 chapter 61 . 3/20/2013
I loved the whole thing! I read it in one sitting that's why this is my only review. I loved Felix's personality, and found Dicey and Nero really awesome too. I cried when Nero died, and I cried during the cannon ending when Clove's sister visits the graveyard. I think my favorite people were Nero, because I'm nothing like him, Felix, he's just, idk complicated, and Clove, because in certain ways, she is like me. Though I've never killed anyone.
Twisted up frown chapter 61 . 2/25/2013
I cried!
I thought the epilogue was amazing and I love the way you used the trailmix to relate clove and cato with their children. I loved both endings and I thought the entire story was great :) it killed me waiting for the updates, and I'm sorry my review has taken so long:)
I've bookmarked this in my fan fiction folder.
Chaos.Started.It chapter 61 . 2/21/2013
Can somebody please turn this into a movie?
sunhime chapter 61 . 2/14/2013
I will never love any fanfic more than this one. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read, so much that it changed my entire world view.
I actually cried at the end, but I will never ask for anything more than what you've done.

No Cato/Clove story will ever be able to top what you've written here.
delicateruins chapter 61 . 2/4/2013
Gosh - I just finally got around to reading the last three chapters! I've gotten a bit behind reading! This story has been just brilliant. Your ability to create such flawed and mentally fucked up characters who are still loveable in their horror, and your ability to write such a complex and well-thought out story, with a believable character development in such a violent world... This is just amazing. Probably one of the two or three best Hunger Games fan fictions there are. Seriously - this was just a joy to read, and quite the adventure.
Beth chapter 61 . 2/3/2013
I really love this story especially as you had both endings because it was so sad with the first one then the end of the second one was really sweet. You have lots of great ideas and are a very talented writer.