Reviews for The Unwinding Circle
lissylou226 chapter 61 . 10/10/2013
Soo... i probably should have reviewed before now. But I have read this entire story within the last week. It was amazing. You had me close to tears several times and had me laughing quite often as well. I loved this story and I love the AU ending you gave it. It was an amazing story.
Guest chapter 61 . 6/27/2013
This is the best ( and most emotional) fanfiction I've every read, sorry I didn't leave more reviews ( I was to busy reading the next chapter) I think it chaptures district 2 (and the population) perfectly!
dizzydancingtango chapter 61 . 6/6/2013
Amazing. deserves more reviews and recognition :)
Clove1113 chapter 61 . 3/20/2013
I loved the whole thing! I read it in one sitting that's why this is my only review. I loved Felix's personality, and found Dicey and Nero really awesome too. I cried when Nero died, and I cried during the cannon ending when Clove's sister visits the graveyard. I think my favorite people were Nero, because I'm nothing like him, Felix, he's just, idk complicated, and Clove, because in certain ways, she is like me. Though I've never killed anyone.
Twisted up frown chapter 61 . 2/25/2013
I cried!
I thought the epilogue was amazing and I love the way you used the trailmix to relate clove and cato with their children. I loved both endings and I thought the entire story was great :) it killed me waiting for the updates, and I'm sorry my review has taken so long:)
I've bookmarked this in my fan fiction folder.
THANK YOU!:o)
Clato-Crazies chapter 61 . 2/21/2013
Can somebody please turn this into a movie?
TheUnrulyBallerina chapter 61 . 2/14/2013
I will never love any fanfic more than this one. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever read, so much that it changed my entire world view.
I actually cried at the end, but I will never ask for anything more than what you've done.

No Cato/Clove story will ever be able to top what you've written here.
TwilightCharmedFaie chapter 61 . 2/4/2013
Gosh - I just finally got around to reading the last three chapters! I've gotten a bit behind reading! This story has been just brilliant. Your ability to create such flawed and mentally fucked up characters who are still loveable in their horror, and your ability to write such a complex and well-thought out story, with a believable character development in such a violent world... This is just amazing. Probably one of the two or three best Hunger Games fan fictions there are. Seriously - this was just a joy to read, and quite the adventure.
Beth chapter 61 . 2/3/2013
I really love this story especially as you had both endings because it was so sad with the first one then the end of the second one was really sweet. You have lots of great ideas and are a very talented writer.
sierra.malvitz chapter 61 . 1/26/2013
I LOVED IT!
DauntlessClove chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
love love love this
Confused Reader chapter 52 . 1/12/2013
I'm confused. So you were demanding reviews whilst writing the story, yet you actually go to Tumblr to complain about the people who were sad that Cato and Clove died? That is too precious. Maybe they were sad because, I don't know, THEY LIKED THE FUCKING CHARACTERS. I hate when authors act like pretentious hypocrites. If you're going to beg for reviews, don't complain about their content.
camille chapter 47 . 1/9/2013
WHY DID CLOVE HAVE TO DIE! SHE WAS ONE OF THE TWO REASONS I WAS GLUED TO THIS FANFIC! NOW I'M DEPRESSED. :'(
clato132 chapter 61 . 1/9/2013
This is the best fanfiction I have ever read I have it on my cellphone saved on a safari window but I refuse to close the window because this fanfiction is so brilliantly written and so emotional.
clato132 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This is my absolute favorite fanfiction!