Reviews for Rhapsody in Blue
Yuri-hime chapter 24 . 12/13/2015
Lawl, ahh the random pointless 'missions' of ME2. How I don't miss them at all XDD
Yuri-hime chapter 23 . 12/13/2015
Loved this chapter :)
Yuri-hime chapter 11 . 12/13/2015
Garrus is love :)
Yuri-hime chapter 6 . 12/13/2015
*chuckles* Oh Joker, and your timing XD
The joining scene with Liara and Shepard was written beautifully :)
Grayhound16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Really loved it the only complaint I have is it kind of annoys me how the human race is presented in such a negative way and how shepard resents it just made me feel a litte annoyed when reading. Besides that it's perfect in my opinion
Lunaris-wind chapter 153 . 6/14/2015
Loved it. The writing starts a little bumpy, but gets much better by the start of ME2. While Morgan's decisions were not always the ones I made in the games (and I would not expect then to be), I enjoyed reading the story of ME again with the interesting flavor and twists you made to it. Covering the glossed over issues with the end of ME3 also was very well done. Thanks for the story.
CombineGLaDOS chapter 17 . 5/27/2015
I'm really enjoying this so far! I love the way Shepard talks and acts, it makes her funny and seem really sweet and I love the interactions between her and the crew
Demonshark96 chapter 153 . 4/21/2015
I don't even know what to say, this was incredible. This was both the first Mass Effect fic I've read as well as the longest fic I've read. This story was absolutley amazing beginning to end and I'm going to start chewing through the sequel soon.
valnarian chapter 153 . 2/8/2015
A beautiful story . Thank you
Guest chapter 153 . 2/2/2015
A marvellous read, no complaints to be made. Wonderfully done.
QuintessentialLola chapter 50 . 1/19/2015
It's atheyta isn't it.
QuintessentialLola chapter 45 . 1/19/2015
I just finished my first play through of the entire mass effect trilogy while on winter break. This story makes the feelings of sadness that I have completed the games, just a tad bit better.
I dont know what it is about kaidan but something has always felt off about him to me. Uhg I'm not sure what it is but he is just kind of a brooding ass. Though I understand your reasoning as to why you wanted to switch it up.
QuintessentialLola chapter 16 . 1/18/2015
I'm sorry but I have never like kadian or whatever his name is. I am an Ashley girl all the way.
QuintessentialLola chapter 10 . 1/18/2015
I'm going to pretend like this chapter was just posted and wish you a happy birthday.
QuintessentialLola chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Honestly I would say that I think most writers are never truly content with their work. Because we know what we are trying to convey but it always feels as though you could make a change to your work.
In my sophomore year we had to do this art project and for it i wrote a play. I was rather proud of the play in general but every time I would reread it I found something that in reality was great but to me I felt like it could be better. So after I turned in my script my art teacher printed out copies and in all of the other class periods besides mine she had the students read the lines. She told me that her reasoning behind it was that she and I quote "knew my type" and how if we read it in my period then we would never actually get through it because I would keep stopping them in order to explain what I had meant.
Looking back she was probably right to do that because that is what I would have done.
Every time we, or at least, I write something its kind of like it is my kid and I am always nervous and doubtful of my work even though I know that it isn't bad work.

Also I totally agree with how you are focusing more on mass effect 2. I mean i loved the first game but to me the second one iis where all of the drama is and where some of the best fanfics are set.
2,072 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »