Reviews for Rhapsody in Blue
Demonshark96 chapter 153 . 4/21
I don't even know what to say, this was incredible. This was both the first Mass Effect fic I've read as well as the longest fic I've read. This story was absolutley amazing beginning to end and I'm going to start chewing through the sequel soon.
valnarian chapter 153 . 2/8
A beautiful story . Thank you
A marvellous read, no complaints to be made. Wonderfully done.
QuintessentialLola chapter 50 . 1/19
It's atheyta isn't it.
QuintessentialLola chapter 45 . 1/19
I just finished my first play through of the entire mass effect trilogy while on winter break. This story makes the feelings of sadness that I have completed the games, just a tad bit better.
I dont know what it is about kaidan but something has always felt off about him to me. Uhg I'm not sure what it is but he is just kind of a brooding ass. Though I understand your reasoning as to why you wanted to switch it up.
QuintessentialLola chapter 16 . 1/18
I'm sorry but I have never like kadian or whatever his name is. I am an Ashley girl all the way.
QuintessentialLola chapter 10 . 1/18
I'm going to pretend like this chapter was just posted and wish you a happy birthday.
QuintessentialLola chapter 8 . 1/18
Honestly I would say that I think most writers are never truly content with their work. Because we know what we are trying to convey but it always feels as though you could make a change to your work.
In my sophomore year we had to do this art project and for it i wrote a play. I was rather proud of the play in general but every time I would reread it I found something that in reality was great but to me I felt like it could be better. So after I turned in my script my art teacher printed out copies and in all of the other class periods besides mine she had the students read the lines. She told me that her reasoning behind it was that she and I quote "knew my type" and how if we read it in my period then we would never actually get through it because I would keep stopping them in order to explain what I had meant.
Looking back she was probably right to do that because that is what I would have done.
Every time we, or at least, I write something its kind of like it is my kid and I am always nervous and doubtful of my work even though I know that it isn't bad work.

Also I totally agree with how you are focusing more on mass effect 2. I mean i loved the first game but to me the second one iis where all of the drama is and where some of the best fanfics are set.
mordreek chapter 153 . 12/26/2014
Eh, not the best story I ever read, but that is mostly due to personal taste as opposed to any failure on the author's part. I have to admit Wrex in Scottish regalia is a mental image that has me laughing even now.
mordreek chapter 50 . 12/25/2014
Ok, this right here is clever, having them use Liara birth-giver as the stalking horse is a great idea.
mordreek chapter 39 . 12/24/2014
Not a bad story so far, but too faithful to canon for my tastes. I'll keep reading for a bit, but unless that changes I might not finish it.
Alpenwolf chapter 2 . 11/14/2014
Is it wrong for me to say that the first thing that actually jumped was that you wrote that Wrex has green eyes? Well, maybe, but it certainly is so, since we all know that Wrex has red eyes. There were also some kind of mistakes I saw, like once doubling word 'his his skill' or forgetting a word, but nothing that would even stop the flow. It may be just me, or that I'm a bit tired, that I noticed those things, but I certainly do think that it is so far a good start and that the next chapters will convince me to keep reading, since, wow, 153! chapters, that would take quite a while to read through and I quite like to find a good read!
random chapter 79 . 8/25/2014
Oh my ****ing gosh, if I have to hear someone moaning about how sorry they are for poor poor poor Kaidan one more time im going to ****ing puke!

After the way random people died during the Suicide Mission and the Rachni Queen got killed for no reason, I was hoping Kaidan would finally get what was coming for him.

But NOOOOOO. Not only does he survive, after trying to KILL Shepard and almost killing Liara the following happens: Garrus is having a mental breakdown for non-lethaly taking out the biggest threat to the galaxy on the entire Citadel, who at that point is still armed and dangerous. Shepard is doing some weird nonsensical aww poor Kaidan bullshit that virtually makes no sense at all. And 2 seconds after waking up after having been shot by the FUCKER, Liara also goes aww poor Kaidan i feel so sorry for him, trying to kill my bondmate and likely the father of my child and at the same time almost killing me AND my child must have been SOOOO traumatic for him.

Seriously, almost 80 Chaptors of pure gold and then something like this gets thrown out.

I tried to just swallow all that crap and move on because im certain the next chapter will be absolutely fantastic again. But everytime someone tries to make excuses for Kaidan or keeps going on about how absolutely horrible this all must be for him or how much of a victim he is and how innocent he is and that hes not responsible for his own fucking actions at all and that everyone feels SO sorry for him just makes me want to throw my monitor against the wall. Or Kaidan out of a window.

It was just too much Kaidan ass-kissing for a single chapter. So i had to rant.

I am sorry. I am done now. Please do not take it personally. I will continue loving this story anyway.
cerrullianstyle chapter 54 . 8/25/2014
Great chapter.
cerrullianstyle chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
Definitely liking the story so far.
2,065 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »