Reviews for Break's Help
nekoloveerr chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
I totally loved this story, oh my god. It's so ... Hot... Hihih and you made Break the bottom in the last chapter too, thank you so much
Katherine Daystar chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
This was a lot of fun to read! I appreciate your raw, non-squeamish style and how directly you described the interactions between these two. I'll admit, I was most attracted to it as a smut piece, but you've also put some thought into the story and character development that adds depth. Thanks for writing!
Sacred Begginings chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Lovely. What will they do now, I wonder? Lol.
Sacred Begginings chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
I adore the manipulation. Buahahahaha.
Sacred Begginings chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
Very nice. I like how Break takes advantage of his weakness. It's so like him. Lol.
Yumi X Viral chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I APPROVE! gilxoz is cute...but gilxbreak is hot!and you just showed me XD liking this paring alot more lol btw your doung a great job keep it up 3
Dragonzombie333 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
... Why am I the only one to review this story so far? It deserves reviews darn it!
Dragonzombie333 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
very hot . I love the idea of Break playing to Gil's fantasies of Oz. The whole story was awesome, but I think the best part is in chapter 2 where Break is sort of talking dirty and in the third person using Oz's name in place of his own. I really really love that part.