Reviews for PnF: Mind Trapped
veebeejustte chapter 14 . 12/21/2012
Okay, I just finished reading all your stories... Your brotherly fluff is absolutely positively AMAZING! Thank you so much!
Questionable Answers chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
Soooo, What was the round thing?
IfritDemon666 chapter 14 . 9/19/2012
Another mindblowingly awesome story. Sorry I haven't read much recently, I kinda lost my PnF kick for a while. But I'm BACK!
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is possibly my favorite of all of your fics. It isn't Phinbella, which can be such a relief sometimes, and Phineas is so funny! It's also funny just how well Ferb knows Phineas. That is the part that makes this story my favorite of all of yours. Keep writing, because you are rally good!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
I really liked this story a lot! It was heart warming and I couldn't stop reading it until I was done! But one thing: Where's Perry? Hehehehehe... I always wanted to do that... But seriously though, Perry wasn't in this. I don't know... I guess he was at home or something, right. What ever, great story!
Kat chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
LOL! Imaginary sunburn! XD
Kat chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Poor Ferb...
Book girl fan chapter 14 . 7/24/2012
Love it! Ferb really does know Phineas really REALLY well!

I loved how enthusiastic Phineas was, even though he was only a figment of Ferb's imagination. Especially, with the "wheels on the bus" and the "Imaginary Sunburn".
Chronover27 chapter 14 . 7/1/2012
I love this :))
Hisomi chapter 14 . 6/6/2012
Soooo cute! The round and round thing was the best part. :3 I think I've loved every one of your stories that I've read so far. You're sooo good!
ghost-of-a-scarecrow chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
You know you're brilliant, right? Amazing story!
PFTones3482 chapter 14 . 5/22/2012
Tis Over!

Ferb's awake!

The wheels on the bus go round and round!

And I continue to leave pointless commentary on stories that should be much more well known!

(I've had like 6 Twix Bars in twenty minutes)
Numbuh25-KND chapter 14 . 5/22/2012

Wow, wow, wow.

You know what? I am going to go read every fic you have written now. That was just... wow. GENIUS, I TELL YOU, PURE GENIUS!

I read this on my DS last night, and just could not wait until I could get my hands on my laptop to tell you everything that I love about it:

1. Everyone is in character, and I can see them doing everything you write. It's like watching an actual episode!

2. It's as well-written as a published novel, and I WISH it was so I could buy it and read it anywhere!

3. It's as geniusly thought-out and complex as it is amazingly heartwarming and emotion-capturing

I conquered 'Stuck like Brothers' in less than two days. Everything that goes for this fic, can be applied to that one as well.

Long, LONG story short;

P.S. If you have the time, I would absolutely love it if you could read a chapter or two of my fic; Operation: F.O.R.G.E.T. It's a Codename: Kids NExt Door fic, and if you haven't seen the show (which you may or may not have) it probably won't make sence. But anyway, some advice from a great author like you would make my day! Not begging, just offering.

P.P.S. Can't wait for 'Species is a constant!
IzzieGS chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Oh yeah! I loved this story. I also loved the line: "I know you far too well for my own good"

Imaginary sunburn!

Can't wait for the next story!

Carpe Diem, IzzieGS
thewhitespirit chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
YAY! He woke up! I loved this story a lot. Thank you for writing it ;)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »