Reviews for SciFi Geek
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oké this is officialy really cute with a deeper meaning inside the story
Cha0ticM3ss chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Maybe, just maybe...make this into a series for the sci-fi geeks :3
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Awesome story.
Luna Jade Darkness chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
aww
TheRagingRussian chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Yeah us SCI FI geeks will one day rule the world great story
RavenDrawer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is super cool! I'm a Sci Fi maniac too. And I soo totally love BBRae!
Im-A-Qwerty-Pie chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Booyah! Thank you for this awesomeness! x3
StormKing432 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
0.0 the world is ending! Raven never laughs[loudly]. Least of all giggles. But it just makes her so... MOÉ! Really hope you know wat that means. This was cute(blurg). In a sci-fi way. Loved every bit of it though. On to the next story!

PS. why did you have to make so many stories. its going to take me 4ever to read them all-_-
Tatsurou-san chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Now this was a cute story! I especially loved how Raven went through all the stuff and naming it, that was cool.

However, I note that they didn't address whether or not he was ONLY a sci-fi geek.
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
It was cute, it was funny... I especially liked the part where they began to play tag using the uh screwdriver thing (was it?). It reminded me of the good old days when there was barely a care in the world.
J.Jonah Jameson chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
PARKER! I'M NOT A GEEK...I'M 12th LEVEL WIZARD...(Paladins suck):D Oh you claim you're not dead huh? How do I know you're not a zombie? You know I am a redneck and if there's one thing we rednecks hate its the Undead. Brooks's " Zombie Survival Guide" was a best seller in this town. You better offer me some proof that you're not a zombie. In the meantime, great story. Gotta say its a new twist. Of course Raven has tv shows she likes. BB himself was a star of Space Trek or whatever that show was called. I really like this approach. This was a (shudders)"cute" story. Rhett, I'm a big sci-fi fan. Are you a big one? None of the Star Treks have outdone the original. (Make sure the redshirt goes first)...I still think Star Wars is the best. Lord of the Rings is righteous in so many ways and werewolves will always beat vampires. You should check out some of those old series. Ever the old Hulk series? I still LMAO at that show. Then there's Manimal. It was a show about a secret agent guy or something who turned into animals. Sound familiar? I remember a panther and a hawk. Don't remember what else. Finally, there was Werewolf on FOX back in the eighties. There's episodes on YouTube. For it to be a TV show, it had some scary s***. IMO, Sci-Fi is an unappreciated pillar in creativity. It gets us thinking. Are we alone? What's was the sound in that dark alley? In a sense, sci-fi is the growth of dreams. Keep rockin and I hope you're reachin for the stars. -The Cretin
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
that was soooo cute
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Sci-fi Parafanalia (Did I spell that right?) XD Another awesome story, Rhett.
HeirOfVoid chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You're lucky. Just about everyone who frequents this site is a sci-fi geek of one form or another. This is gonna be a HUGE hit! And it's hilarious! Fantastic job!
SP chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This was really sweet, but I feel compelled to tell you that boys should NOT wear skinny jeans. Just saying.