Reviews for Rapture's Appointment
i loved it was really well thought out you should keep going
MidNight270 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I wished you updated! It was the kind of story i was looking for!
MrsFlups chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
YEAH! Solid 100%
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
if he harvested her, i'll kill him.
Silent-Hunter.Vanguard chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
I hope this gets continued, I like it!
coduss chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
interesting to find out how the doctor might react, keep it going
WraithLoverQueen chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I really liked how it came from the little sister's point of view. hope you get more ideas soon.
Ninja Master chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Awesome up date soon!
Lillyfur chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Hope you update soon
goddessgrl chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Please add more! I love it!
Thatpoemguy chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I thought this was brilliant! Keep it up. Please write more!

- Thatpoemguy
Reaper7 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Yeah, Doctor. There's going to be way more death happening around you than normal! Get used to it! 'Cause if you don't you're going to end up like the rest of the corpses lying around.
Anyway, I always like Doctor Who crossovers. Nice to know that there's one involving Bioshock as well. Hope to see more soon, I like this story so far!
Miranda chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great fic! hope you're still writing it. C:
Haley's-Leatherjackets chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wonderful idea putting these two things together. This start is very promising too, fantastic even.
thewonderingman chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I've got a feeling this is going to be a good story.
Just a few things I'm wondering about, one are you going to be changing any of the characters, you know persanalities or anything.
Two you do realize that in bioshock, it is literaly impossible to kill a big daddy with a pistal right? Well unles its badly injured anyway.
Three why in the little sisters perspctive, I find that a bit odd, it worked out wonderfully, but its still strange.
and finaly is it still a sonic screwdriver, or are you planning on making some adjustments to it.
So yeah besides all the questiones it brought up, I thought the story was amazing so far.
Please update soon, or whenever its convienent for you.