Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
saiyan angel blue chapter 3 . 8/7
OHH MYYYY MMMMMMMMMM
Endless December chapter 3 . 3/9
This fic is amazing, especially since they're so few on this pairing. Your writing is great and I would have loved for your story to continue, but since it's been nearly four years... Thanks for those three chapters though.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Really great. I love this fic, please continue. Their really isn't enough of this ship out their.
I would like to see Klaus being submisive for once; maybe he wants that or many he lets Damon be dominate cus D is angry(?) or maybe just needs it.
Anyway, this is really good ;)
yaoiguy24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Hot hot hot. Love your fic. Please, please continue...
Damon Tyler chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Love your fic, man. So so hot! Have Damon bottom or top I don't care. It's just amazing. Please continue.
AnariaLenair chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Personally I like Damon as the bottom but I would like to see Klaus bottom occasionally...Just please tell me you are continuing this? Please?
Yaoifangirl910 chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I like Damon on the bottom.
When is another chapter coming out.
I love this fic. Great job so far.
I wish there were more stories with this pairing
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Mooooooorrrrrrreeee
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Update soon I love this fic!
Nocturniquette chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Damon topping from the bottoming while being the bottom LOL. Damon being a bottom is so effing HOT!
Nocturniquette chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
UNF. I can't...sdhaskdolhjgf uFWSZUo:laPHFUDFSHJKDHSKFJHKJSDHJFH GUH. *wipes blood from her nose* That was...omg that was SO HOT!
Yaoifangirl910 chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
I love this, it's one of my favorites.
In my opinion Damon makes a better bottom than Klaus.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Wow I am in love with this fic! And I saw the last time you posted and I almost cried! Please finish this fic I have read many but this is one of my favorites you have made me love Klamon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/19/2014
Hey! Omg! I just read this fix and it is sooooooooooo good! Plz write more!
Wizoda chapter 1 . 3/28/2014