Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
38Gemma chapter 3 . 4/21
Please update soon loving the story. Really wanna see more of klaus being dominated and also wanna see stefan's reaction to seeing or finding out about the two. Xx
nekittam chapter 3 . 3/11
I know it's been a very long time since you've last updated this story..just wanted to let you know that I just loved it! The sneaking around and getting interrupted is cracking me up..and their moments together are kinda hot! Also if you ever decide to come back, I think it's Klaus' turn to be on bottom!
Ashawyn chapter 3 . 2/1
Been looking for good TVD fics for a while now. This is the first one I actually really liked. Well written, super hot. Hope you continue someday, though it's great as is.
Infra chapter 3 . 1/25
Nie wiem czy już tu pisałam komentarz, ale jak tak to trudno. ;)
Rozdział super, a przynajmniej mi się bardzo podobał. Mam nadzieję, że niedługo dodasz kolejny. Co do tego kogo walała bym widzieć na "dole" to jest to zdecydowanie Damon. Mimo wszystko Klaus to alfa i nigdy nie pozwoliłby się zdominować, jego duma by za bardzo na tym ucierpiała, no i patrząc na jego przeszłość z ojcem... Tym bardziej nie.
Czekam z niecierpliwością na następny rozdział i życzę dużo weny ;)
Izzy chapter 3 . 1/8
OMGG PLEASE UPDATE ITS BEEN LIKE YEARSS
iluvfairytale chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Damon is definitely bottom. Come in now, it's Klaus! ;D
saiyan angel blue chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
OHH MYYYY MMMMMMMMMM
Endless December chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
This fic is amazing, especially since they're so few on this pairing. Your writing is great and I would have loved for your story to continue, but since it's been nearly four years... Thanks for those three chapters though.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Really great. I love this fic, please continue. Their really isn't enough of this ship out their.
I would like to see Klaus being submisive for once; maybe he wants that or many he lets Damon be dominate cus D is angry(?) or maybe just needs it.
Anyway, this is really good ;)
yaoiguy24 chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Hot hot hot. Love your fic. Please, please continue...
Damon Tyler chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Love your fic, man. So so hot! Have Damon bottom or top I don't care. It's just amazing. Please continue.
AnariaLenair chapter 3 . 5/25/2015
Personally I like Damon as the bottom but I would like to see Klaus bottom occasionally...Just please tell me you are continuing this? Please?
Yaoifangirl910 chapter 2 . 3/5/2015
I like Damon on the bottom.
When is another chapter coming out.
I love this fic. Great job so far.
I wish there were more stories with this pairing
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
Mooooooorrrrrrreeee
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Update soon I love this fic!