Reviews for 365 Days chapter 43 . 9/11
There's some twisty clich├ęs in there...I like it. Keep up the good work!
unknown chapter 26 . 9/5
unknown chapter 17 . 9/5
hotgent! bbterra stinks! bbrae rules! i also like cybee alot
unknown chapter 16 . 9/5
i have two best friends and we made up a language with only two words in it, and we totally know what the other is saying! total girl thing
unknown chapter 15 . 9/5
flinx is my fav too!
unknown chapter 11 . 9/5
OH MY GOSH i love you! i love all the little couples like cybee, jerikole, flinx and hotgent. they are my favs. i love your stories
TheDogeMaster Types chapter 15 . 8/30
Teheehheeee yeah you're a damn good singer BB, your also in love with her.
TheDogeMaster Types chapter 13 . 8/30
*nomming on cheese, rolling in fluff* Yay!
TheDogeMaster Types chapter 11 . 8/30
*gigglesnort* That ending A/N tho. xD Also love that Hotgent thing in the story. *giggle*
Pixies Between The Pages chapter 43 . 7/21/2014
These are all so cute! I really love this story!
Lily975 chapter 43 . 9/29/2013
Yay! This is great! Found this story today and read the whole thing at once! (When I'm supposed to be doing homework... Hehe...)
Love this, and by the way, THIS IS HILARIOUS! :D can't wait for Argent and Hotspot week...that's one of my favorite pairings! :)
Anyways, this rocks, and sorry if this sounds like advertising, but could you do me a favor and read my 2 TT stories? I would really appreciate it, especially if you left a review! :3 Thanks!

Guest chapter 43 . 6/28/2013!:) Please continue!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
awwwww i soooo lovi this
Tari Silmarwen chapter 43 . 4/29/2013

The date may not have had such a good beginning but it certainly ended well. Very heartwarming.
Guest chapter 43 . 4/22/2013
Hi! :D just an anon who really is enjoying your stories. :] don't feel bad about the time between updates, i'm just glad that you are updating! and i think you're pretty funny! the little scenarios have made me chuckle many a time. and i think the idea of making a 'week' of them and then switching them out is brilliant! normally i just read and laugh and bookmark on my computer, but it seems like not enough people are commenting in on this series/voting, and this one deserves it for sure. :D so, yes. i like it, keep up the humour and friendship/love goodness! i've really enjoyed the pairings you've done so far as well- BBRae is my OTP but RobStar isn't far behind, CyBee is always fun, Flinx is magical (no pun intended) and i can't WAIT for Hotgent week. ;D dude, I love Argent and I can't seem to find enough well-written fics about her. I'm really excited for this! So, casting my vote for next week: ...even though BBRae is my OTP, Wykken (Raven/Kyd Wykkyd) has recently become pretty interesting. :P So that's my vote! Thanks to whoever's been steadily been voting for them every week as well!
i don't intend on getting a FF account in the forseeable future (exams for the next 2 months) but i think this series definitely deserves frequent reviews from readers. i'll keep reviewing as an anon for sure! if you want, you can give me a name, i can't think of any that would fit, and i'll put it at the bottom of my reviews so you can distinguish between the occasional new anon that wanders in (otherwise can you see striking up a conversation with another anon about the last chapter and having them be completely nonplussed? Heh heh heh heh. :) )
Overall review:
I like the humour and originality in these drabbles/one shots...The willingness to try different pairings... The "revolving door" method...All BBRae centric fics, I thought you did them really well... 4th wall breaking is always fun to read :D specific oneshots... "She's Different" made me laugh so hard. yeah, the whole BBRae week was just reeeaaaallly well written. "It's a Girl Thing" was another one that made me completely crack up, it was soooo in character and soooo funny how those characters interacted, conflicted, resolved... haaaaaaaa. XD "Tall Tales" was another stickout in my memory (okay, I really love humour) and "Unofficially Yours" was very sweet. "Learning English" made me chuckle, too. Okay, way too long of a review, just wanted to let you know you're doing a great job!