Reviews for No One Stops
owlsarebirdstoo chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Real. I like real.

Thanks for writing.
jenrell23 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I can't wait to see what she did.
Tesha Alise Cullen chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
not sure if i read it right or not. is this in the far future after an apocalypse with zombies, or just seems that way to Bella, because of the place she has to work? a truck stop? yeah? not sure i got it, but it is intriguing.
strangevisions chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
wat happend dat has her so upset?

intrestin start. thnx 4 d update
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Now this looks awesome. People don't end up being cashiers for life or working at the local McDonald's forever because that's what they aspired to. Sometimes all it takes is one accident that's not even in your control. I know someone in high school who was all set to go to college but ended up not being able to go because of his home situation (one of his parents died and he ended up having to stay home to help out).

Although it sounds like for Bella, it was something she may have created...
BellaTesoro chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This opening is so intensely personal a look into someone's pain. I hate to say she's broken, as she seems to need a non-judgemental look at her. So I'm thinking either something happened to cause her less than confident thoughts or she has mental health issues. Either way I want to know more.

Interesting and intriguing hook for sure.
TimelessReader chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Very Interesting... Can't wait to see how this story will develop.
Oilily chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow, great first chapter! I'm already hooked and very, very curious about what Bella has done to be "abandoned" by her mother.
doooooooor chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow! That was so intense! I love it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Britt01 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Intriguing and promising! Looking forward to more!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4