Reviews for The four eyed idiot fell for the prince of sadists
rk chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
please finishhhh thisss
yesss okittaa should kiss him!
rkme chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Omg that end. XD So cute! I just had to say that.
luvenzblu chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
kyaaa!
Oh my Gooooodness!
For once make it an M cause I soooo love this pairing!
Can't wait for the next chap!
I love that sadistic bastard and his innocent four-eyes!
Mooore from OKITAxSHINPACHI! They rulez!
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 7 . 6/12/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
Kiriya Von Den chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
! I LOVE IT!
higitsune84tails chapter 7 . 7/5/2013
uwaah. . . Thanks for the update, :3
Kamui-kun! Kyaaaa. . . XD I really love his coolness, and the next chapter will be the last? WHY?! To be honest actually I want Kamui and Okita fight over Shinpachi, X3 well, maybe you can make the sequel *eh*
okay, I don't want say much, just wait the next chapter quietly,

p.s : how about some ginhiji moment, :3 *slapped*ignore it*
Rhea Carmen chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
thank you for updating this! XD

of course you must! Okita definitely has to kiss shinpachi senseless that will knock shinpachi out! kyaa!
good work, author-san! :D
fire and ice fighter chapter 7 . 6/23/2013
I really loved this story! Can't wait for the last chapter and yes please oh please have them kiss. :)
KyaaILoveIt chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
FinallyI'm going to say you done well for defeating your darkness cause this is one nice story you did there...Kyaa, sougo finally admit..wonder what he gonna do after find out shinpachi still alive...?
higitsune84tails chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
hello author-san, why you didn't update this fic? something wrong?
I really like your story you know, not only because I like this rare pairing but also because your awesome writing, I love the plot and all, I already read this for so long actually, but forget if I have review or not,
so please I hope you can update this story soon, I really want to see what will Kamui do to Shinpachi, and Okita... argh... really want this two (OkiShin) go together,
okay I think I can't say much, my English is terrible after all, '
so, good luck with next chapter,
karyemina chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
plissssss continue...
KyaaILoveIt chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Interesting, very interesting. Can't wait for next chapter. Please update.
Dokiprez chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Your story is cute. The plot is interesting... BUT, YOUR GRAMMER IS BURNING MY EYES! WHY DO YOU NOT SPELL WITH ANY CAPITALS?! If this story wasn't as cute as it is, I would have dropped it a long time ago. Your a talented writer, but the grammar is killing me. Keep updating! I can't wait any longer!
Rhea Carmen chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
the hell?! That was WAY too short! Please! I'm begging you! Update it! soon! soon!
*ahem* sorry for my outburst and rude words.

Don't you dare commit seppuku, you Author-san! don't you dare! make sure this story finish or else I'm coming to you and for you to type the story!

oh god, is Kamui helping or not? where's gin-san and kagura? can Okita managed to defeat Ayazawa? I can't wait!
Okay, calm down, I'll wait as long as it takes. Make sure to update as soon as you can, Author-san!
liqiu03 chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
_*stops the dagger* DOOOON'T! *cries in slow motion* You have to finish the story!...then you can do whatever you want, jk! HahahaxD
_Omg! OH ME GAWD! Kamui's going to take Shinpachi! (lol, me and my mind)
_update soon!