Reviews for Masquerade
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 7/15
This couple is so perfect! I hadn't even considered them together while watching the show, usually Ella and Emily are together in my head, but Jenna works so much better with Ella. And they are so much sweeter together.
I hope you write more storiea of with these two together.
Jennathehaler chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
O
M
G

Best ever!
Tammin(Jenna) and Holly(Ella) are my favorite actresses in the WHOLE world and this is like... MY DREAMS CAME TRUE
AWorldOfWonderLand chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Sad face :(, you should sooooo continued this i would soooooo followed this story, read it and reviewed it, anyway this story was really good, you really captured both characters. :)
tibetan mastiff chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
AMAZING!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
This was very erotic and quite 've captured both characters lonliness and their awkwardness very well.I'd love to read a sequel to this if you ever chose to write is more than a piece of erotic fiction,it's about two damaged people becoming whole well done !
Psyro chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
An unusual pairing yet it's well-written. Good job.
Dixie84 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
I really liked this. When I first saw this pairing I wasn't quite sure what to expect or whether this pairing was too weird, but I got hooked really quickly! I was disappointed when I got to the end and found out there was only 1 chapter!
Could be an interesting one to continue. I'll definitely read it :)
Soberwhore chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
This is perfect! Please do more Ella stories!
Madam Thalia chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I must admit, when I first saw the story, I was a bit hesidant...but a few paragraphs in, I was hooked.

I really loved the story, the only thing I found was amiss was some reciproation from Jenna to Ella.

If you decide to continue with the pairing I will read it and review with great delight :)