Reviews for Love Vs Wisdom
Wait what the absolute FUCK?! I thought Hermione was Aphrodite...Oh well.
romulus-wolfee chapter 1 . 3/21
I got really confused at the end cause Hermione would probably be Athena in mortal form and Ginny would be Aphrodite in mortal form, but still, pretty cool ideas.
tH1s chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Interesting, I did not expected that outcome. I urge the author to keep writing stories like this. Well-written ones, complete with a troubled protagonist, a goal, and a conflict. It is refreshing to read stories that I do not know what will happen next. Some people think that just because it is a fanfiction that they are suppose to follow cannon. You see I read fanfic so I could see more of the a story's universe. I is getting old to read the same premise redone several times.

Anyway, I really interested into reading more...
Star Iron chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This story confused the crap out of me. It wasn't even the twist and the second layer of subterfuge that accomplished it. It was the base characterization of the two goddesses competing that made it almost impossible for me to associate the twist with anything but a grammatical error until I read the post script AND the comments. It was also kind of warped that Harry was denied Elysium and the chance to meet his family at the whim of a manipulative woman that played with him from the moment they met and continued to do so for all eternity.
Troublesome6791 chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Ya know, at first, I was confused because I thought Ginny was Aphrodite. But then I thought about it, and it made sense that Hermione was Aphrodite because of her affinity for breaking men's hearts. For being the goddess of wisdom, Athena was foolish. She should've known that no one can beat Aphrodite when it comes to the game of love. Good story.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
The problem with this, is that Ginny was never especially wise.
pumpkinraindrop chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Loved it.
Sicarius Domini Erebus chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Awww
revetwrot chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I think it's more so that Harry willing gave up Hermione because, as written, he loved her to much to interfere with her happiness. I doesn't think it mattered whether or not he picked Aphrodite or Athena, Harry showed that he chose love when she (Hermione) married Ron (in which a love potion had to be involved, even J.K. Rowling acknowledges that they could never really be together).
firebluebird2006 chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
well that was unexpected.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Hermione portrayed by Aphrodite? Hermione, who is smart, always has fantastic advice, and is considered to be one of the brightest witches of her time?

... And Ginny portrayed by Athena? Ginny, who claims to have been in love with Harry since she was a young child, a love that was clearly obsessive?

You, my friend, completely reversed the gods and their characters. Though granted, if you had not, this story would not have worked out.
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
interesting story :)
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
well played Aphrodite
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Nice.
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
The ending is confusing. WHo was who? At first it sounds like Aphrodite was Ginny sinc eyou said they were married and he married Ginny but than at the end you said he had his Hermione but he belongs to Aphrodite so I am confused.