Reviews for Love Vs Wisdom
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
well played Aphrodite
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Akuma-Heika chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
The ending is confusing. WHo was who? At first it sounds like Aphrodite was Ginny sinc eyou said they were married and he married Ginny but than at the end you said he had his Hermione but he belongs to Aphrodite so I am confused.
TheArtisticIntrovert chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow... I thought that Hermione was Athena... Gj, Xeno!
ArchAngelGundam chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
That's a twist I didn't see comming.
Keep up the good work.
Danterevan chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
ok i liked it even though i had them mixed up i knew the hermione goddess would win i just had her pegged as the wrong goddess

Shadow-Digital chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow, I had to reread it when you revelead that Hermione was Aphrodite my mind and my face were "Wait, What?" when I read that.
very good one-shot
M2J MandalorianJedi chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
There is only one story I remember offhand that involved an argument between Athena and Aphrodite and had included Hera as well- The Illiad, the story of the Trojan War. Aphrodite sided with Paris, Helen and the Trojans- Athena with Meneleus and the Greeks.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
This was interesting.
meriland25 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
A fascinating story!
TheOneWhoRulesThemAll chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love the last line. Absolutely wonderful idea. Pure beauty
Toby860 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
wow. i think im not alone in saying i thought hermione was the embodyment of athena. a great story if only a lot short.
nikyta chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
love ittttttttttttt
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Beautiful story. I really liked the idea of Hermione and Ginny being gods. One problem though. ATHENA was the goddess of wisdom(Hermione). APHRODITE was the goddess of love(Ginny).
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Excellent! But somehow I don't see Hermione as Aphrodite. Athena, yes.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »