Reviews for The Cost of Love ReMastered
michaelfmx chapter 69 . 5/12
This is a great story and the middle of a three story arc. This story explores the depths of Sarah's and Chuck's love and just how far they are willing to go for each other. This arc is one of the best I have read and it is still in the works. The characters in these stories are not the ones from canon, but they are fantastic and the new characters that are introduced throughout these stories are exceptional. Not only will you love the characters you know, but you will love the characters you meet. Fake Relationship, Cost of Love Deadly Illusions in that order. I normally don't recommend stories that are incomplete, but you can start reading Deadly Illusions when you are done with this one. I have it on good authority that the story will be finished. Enjoy.
michaelfmx chapter 70 . 5/12
This is a great story and the middle of a three story arc. This story explores the depths of Sarah and Chuck's love for each other and how far they are willing to go for each other. This arc is one of the best I have read and it is still in the works. The characters in these stories are not the ones from canon, but they are fantastic and the new characters that are introduced throughout these stories are exceptional. Not only will you love the characters you know, but you will love the characters you meet. Fake Relationship, Cost of Love Deadly Illusions in that order. They are long stories but well worth it. Enjoy.
phathead01 chapter 69 . 12/10/2014
SECOND READ THROUGH WAS JUST AS GREAT AS THE FIRST. CAN'T WAIT TO START DEADLY ILLUSIONS. THANKS FOR KEEPING THE CHUCK UNIVERSE EXPANDING
CharleyCarey chapter 26 . 12/8/2014
I've read a great deal of this story today but this is the first I've been at a computer to review it. I like most of what you have so far although I think maybe you're concentrating too much on the sex aspect of trust. It would be nice to see other parts of the relationship. I'm also not sure about this Bryce basically hating Chuck. Bryce is a bit of a jerk. He's an arrogant SOB, but he really does like Chuck in the show and I like that version of Bryce. Well I don't LIKE him but this one I want to see dead.
Molotov chapter 70 . 11/8/2014
Thank you.

I think that really sums up everything I'm feeling at this moment, or the moment I finish any of your other stories, or anyone else's.

Thank you for what you do, giving these characters I love so very, very much, a continued life after a (flawed) show I love with all of my heart ended.

I'm coming up on one full year of Chuck fandom, which pales in comparison to your pedigree. I'm eternally grateful for you and others like you for the gifts you've given me. Schwartz and Fedak gave these characters life. Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski made me fall in love with them. And fans like you keep that love alive in my heart.

So simply saying thank you feels inadequate, it is the truest of truths. Thank you.
Molotov chapter 64 . 11/8/2014
Now this was pretty damn satisfying.

I wonder if we're going to get the big reveal with Laura, filling in the gaps from returning to Seth and Chuck picking her back up, and her reunion with Casey.
Molotov chapter 56 . 11/8/2014
So we're to say that in Chuck and Bryce's tenure as friends at Stanford, Ellie never came to visit, or Chuck never visited and brought Bryce? Bryce never saw a picture of Ellie whilst they were roommates? Or do they think Bryce has forgotten her? Or he will recognize her and jump at the chance to bang Chuck's sister?

But you know your shit, and this'll likely be answered in chapter to come.
Molotov chapter 54 . 11/8/2014
You cheeky devil. It's amazing - you've crafted a world full of scumbags and let the reader know Sarah has indeed done some of these repugnant things, so when we get the scene, it upsets us then...SWITCHEROO!
Molotov chapter 52 . 11/8/2014
Sarah Beckman mentor? Hahahahahahahhahahahahahaaha

Okay. I can't to see when Volkoff learns how wrong he was about that.
Molotov chapter 51 . 11/7/2014
Calling Joan mom, stepmom...man, that gives me the willies. Not a knock on you or this, just a personal preference.

You know, we've watched our Charah run their circles around each other, learning what their relationship is. And Chuck said my favorite thing ever in all of their relationship talks - how the CIA has fucked up Sarah so bad she constantly goes to sex for everything. Oh no, I used up the last of the ketchup. Better fuck me on the front lawn! Spilled a glass of water. Let me suck you off like the naughty girl I am! She be cray cray.

I've read only one other story where someone has spent as much time as you getting into the mindset and motivations of Sarah, but unlike that other story, this isn't joyless. It's so good.
Molotov chapter 48 . 11/7/2014
I'm glad Ellie addressed something I brought up in a previous review.
Molotov chapter 46 . 11/7/2014
When I read Chuck stories, I never read them in the voice I know for the character - no Zac Levi for Chuck, or Yvonne's American accent for Sarah, or even Batshit crazy Adam Baldwin's voice for Casey.

But I ALWAYS hear Timothy Dalton when I read Volkoff, and it's just so good.
Molotov chapter 45 . 11/7/2014
What the heck was happening in that hospital room. Hey Joan, less speech, more stop Chuck's insane suffering and impending death.

Also Joan, maybe Ellie is a little freaked out not so much because of you but more of seeing her father for the first time in ten-ish years and he also knew exactly how to save Chuck.
Molotov chapter 44 . 11/7/2014
Gauging off of Sarah's dreams, she is one fucked up cookie. (Duh.)
Molotov chapter 43 . 11/7/2014
I'm sure I'll get answers in a coming chapter but lemme see if I get the 2.0... It's bugged, overheating Chuck's brain. Did Beckman put it there? Bryce? Or was it just flawed to start?