Reviews for Tricks of the Trade, Rewritten
honestly the only thing that could have made it perfect if all the eeveelutions got under his possession
Duelboy12 chapter 2 . 1/20
Good me like training
ramasioti100 chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Great idea of trading.

I know about the other regions. But it's not like the other regions didn't exist. It was just that the writers hadn't come up with the Third generation onward.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
What kind of idiot would trade a Dragonaire for well...anything? Keep in mind this is going by anime rules, and the Dratini evolutionary line is incredibly rare.
guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2015
why not have two of the Eevee eveluchins bread so misty cod get one
Shadeslayers of Chosen Ones chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
OMG Y CAN U GIVE UP! IM DEFINETELY READING THE KANTO ARC NOW...
Justareviewer8 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
OK I know this is like way late but I gotta ask, what nimrod got rid of Raticate's OP as hell Super Fang? That is the Demi of the Pokemon world and was one of the deciding factors in my defeat of Clair in Pokemon Soul Silver. No offence but it just boggles me someone would make a Raticate forget it.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
This was definitely hilarious. I especially loved Misty's going out to catch pokemon for once! (because she really doesn't get to catch many in the show, does she? Togepi was luck, Psyduck caught himself, and well I guess she got Horsea but that was all early show. After that Ash usually gets even the water types they fight over.) I found the sort of mess between the anime and some of the game mechanics interesting as well. You also wrote this in a very entertaining style. I really enjoyed this!
sg2006 chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
This is great!
nick johnson chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
I found this fanfic amusing. And that has our heroes doing some interesting trades. So I have a couple things to ask you. 1. How did you come up with the idea for the fanfic? 2. What do you suppose Misty is going to trade with Ash, for the Dragonair? 3. Besides the Lickitung for Wobbuffet accidental trade, what other trades could've been made by Team Rocket? Be sure to give me a response.

Nick Johnson
Chronopie chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
If you can include an Espeon, and have Steel typing, you could have gone for a Skarmory instead of trippling up on electricity. (Pikachu, Jolteon, and Magneton).

The only flying types you have here are Gligar and Jumpluff, and I don't really see Jumpluff fitting with Ash's team dynamic. (And he has enough Grass types throughout the show)
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I have cool ideas for fanfictions based on this kind of fanfiction make mixed fanfictions based on ash's journey through hoenn with the pokemon ash required in this fanfiction and the other one and do the same with jhoto sinnoh ad unova and if someone does do the jhoto one make ash catch elekid magby ursaring murkrow and sensel
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Can you make a fanfiction where ash travels around the jhoto region switching the pokemon he got in this fanfiction and why did you say the levels for some of them that mean they won't evolve change that please
AmmyChey3X chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I loved this episode of Pokemon, and I especially loved how you changed it! :D I've always wondered why Ash never thought (or the writer's never thought) of the other Tauros that Ash caught in the Safari Zone-though the episode they were caught in was a Japanese-only episode...
Anyway, I also loved the additional Misty and Gary scenes (Misty catching all those Pokemon just to get a vaporeon was hilarious!) and how Ash finally got another Haunter (even if it did evolve 5 seconds later)! :3
I'm also starting your Pokemon Rewrite fanfic and it looks really good so far! (Sorry for the review being this long-when I start typing, I can't stop! ...Unless its school work.)