Reviews for DSLR
Sarimacey chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Can you write a homer / Fi fan fiction !? Please! Thanks!
Pandora147 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I do this thing when I'm reading a fic which gets me emotionally enraptured - I get up and I walk away. It's like sometimes it's just all too much and I need a moment to breathe. I don't do it very often, but I did it reading this. Emotionally and technically beautiful, and really excellent characterisation too, something I can imagine is hard to do when writing something in third person a universe which is first person. I also enjoyed your usage of present tense, I feel it was an excellent choice given the themes at hand. Really lovely and poignant, thank you!
Technomad chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This was good! I did one about "what if Ellie were not saved by the RNZAF" called "Game as Ned Kelly," but I like your version too.
Paradox Tremors chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Once again, you have captured my imagination with your writing-your first piece I review, I bought two more books from the series. This last piece will make me go out and buy the rest. I actually though I would lose a couple of tears there at the end-but I held tight. Enjoy your writing my friend. Have a good one.