Reviews for Replacement
Tot Tyrer chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
This was fantastic!
All of your fics are so good!
X
V-quez chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Ok. Let me breathe. THIS WAS AMAZING! ;D I think you did a great job of incorporating Tokuma into Team Gai. A nice fit if you ask me. And yes I am a BIG fan of your works. One: I love Tenten. Two: I'm a crack addict. :3 Anyway, in short. I loved it.
Valentine35 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This is unique. :) I like where it's going!
Master Solo chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
he's everything that Neji is and all the good things that Neji isn't. Handsome, gentlemanly, sweet, awesome.
Aurelia Astralis chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
The idea of a Hyuuga with Tenten that's not Neji? Unfathomable, but you make it work well, especially with your portrayal of Tokuma. I enjoyed it very much!
Nessan C chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
OMG :O
Nice fiction! Awesome ship!
Love it!
anthropomorphychan chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
As much of an asshole Neji seemed to be ... I love him anyway. I like your portrayal of Neji's affections towards Tenten. THere's something sweet about it. Keep it up! I look forward to more. :)
Dreaming101 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Can I just say I squeed at the end? haha! This was just so cute and sweet! The Neji part was definitely a surprise, but great for drama and a semi-action scene... Great job on this!

Dreaming101
Amie chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Hmmm...Neji jealous .Would be interesting if Hyuuga elders would arrange marriage for Neji and would be orginal and not fluff .
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Okay. This chappie was slightly confusing. If Toukma likes Tenten, then why does Neji want him to stay away from TenTen? Unless Neji likes TenTen. . . Hmm. . . Good job! Keep Updatin!
EmeraldHeart12 chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Interesting. . . Can't wait to see what happens next!
Dreaming101 chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Another wonderful job! Can't wait to see more!

Dreaming101
botskey chapter 2 . 5/24/2012
I'm liking the story so far, please continue.
NejiTen chapter 2 . 5/24/2012