Reviews for The Fade into Black
Guest chapter 11 . 10/11/2019
Ohhohoho! I like it! I can imagine a continuation where Erik's subterfuge is discovered.
Maze-zen chapter 11 . 8/6/2019
Beautiful story, but such an ending!
Riene chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. That is SO not how I wanted this story to end!

Beautifully written and very believable. Superb characterization of Erik, love the inclusion of Nadir, but oh, my heart breaks for Christine. Excellent dialogue, good blend of love and lust, wonderful job putting so much emotion into essentially one extended scene.

I do hope you have other Phantom stories...

~R
jme77 chapter 8 . 10/25/2014
The mix of erotic and romantic love between Erik and Christine is stunning! I hope Susan Kay could read this because you've done both characters remarkable justice. Erik's wicked sense of humor even in his humiliation over weeping after the initial consummation is brilliant.
ErikRose2009 chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
OMG. This is so sad! It is also so beautiful. I always wondered what happened behind those closed doors. Now I know. Thank you. What a tragic end to a love story.
PhantomDaae1981 chapter 11 . 4/9/2014
The last chapter literally has me in tears :-( What a beautiful story, and it fits well with the Kay novel. I do wish I could read the uncensored versions of the sexiest chapters ;-)
bensara91513 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Simply beautiful! I loved this. I really hope you do write more Phantom fics. You captured Eirk and Christine so beautifully.
RoseRed95 chapter 11 . 3/26/2013
I truly love this story. I loved the way you portrayed Erik and Christine and the plot was great! The ending did break my heart, though. I really hope one day that you do continue this!
Alexis St. Claire chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
chaz1997 chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
Please please say you are going to this? I absolutly LOVE this story!
RentFan27 chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
*vial
YetUrSoulObeys13 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
This story is truly a beautiful and creative piece of Phantom fiction. The words used, descriptions, and dialogues were absolutely perfect. My only sadness comes from the knowledge that it is OVER...or is it? I implore you, even if you don't continue with this story, PLEASE continue to write more Phantom fiction. You have a true gift for it...PHANDOM NEEDS YOU!
Hello chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
I've just started reading this phanphic and I love it; your style of writing is really easy to follow and the story is beautiful, so delicate. But its so tragic!Poor Christine!Erik, how could you?!More as soon as you are able please and thank you very much for taking the time to share this!xx
my-echo chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
AAAAGGH! I wondered. I honestly did. After all, it's Erik. But it all seemed so certain and final for so many moments, and I didn't really think...and then...oh, you. :D Well, at least I can be content with the possibility that there may someday be more of this. This is such a sad, sweet, wonderful story; I've been loving every moment of it. Cheers!
KiraTaichou chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Okay, so I'm like sobbing so hard right now...Although I'm assuming that the vile thingy brought him back to life...so that makes me feel better :) lol. I can take romantic angst, even really like it, I just can't handle having the character dying TT But I absolutely loved this chapter! And you know, this entire phic. It's an amazing storyline, really creative too. I'm so sad it finally ended. ._. I'm hoping Erik lives...ya...ugh, I should stop here before I right an essay on your phic xD I hope you'll right another POTO phic soon!