Reviews for Love in a Froggy Manner
Giselle Riddle-Malfoy-Potter chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
this was really cute. Can U do sequel like their children going to hogwarts? Please )
Gis would lov it but thanks for cute fic
dreamstar potter chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Fan girl squeal! I love it so much! It's so cute and sweet! Harry/Tianawoot! Woot!
paili-chan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I LOVE it already, and hope that there is a sequel in the works already. I wanna see Harry and Hermione's new life in the 1920's as humans now.

Though I'm confused about something. Exactly WHY did Naveen getting kissed by a princess break HARRY and HERMIONE'S froggy curse? The two curses are two completely different magics, and made for different reasons, so why didn't the kiss ONLY break the frog curse on Naveen and Tiana that Dr. Facilier created, but also break the ACCIDENTAL hybrid charm/potion frog curse that had absolutely NOTHING to do with Dr. Facilier's magic that created the frog curse on Naveen and Tiana?

If anything I THINK that if Harry REALLY needed a princess' to kiss him to break HIS and Hermione's curse, they should have tried asking Charlotte to kiss HIM next, I think, if they hadn't gone past the midnight hour, instead of relying on Naveen's princess kiss.