Reviews for Worth a Wound
So cute!
Sagaria chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That's just soooo cute .
dannydarko1610 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I'm glad that Sherlock came into his senses, even though Joahn have to get injuredfor that. I hope you will keep writing Johnlock fanfic
Me chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
This is such a wonderful FanFiction! Very well written, you portrayed John's thought process and feelings perfectly, and everyone was just so awesomely in character. One of my new favorites; I'll definitely want to reread it (and it won't be the first of your FanFictions that I have reread :).

Keep up the great work! :D
Telula13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
aww, go Sherlock!
Divinia Serit chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Awwwwwwww! This was was definitely my favorite! It left me still grinning, and I love the descriptions of the gawking police, etc. Plus, John!whup is just fun :D and I like the idea of Sherlock actually showing some concern for someone else. it was very realistic and in character- and i liked the slow progression that was sped up in the face of danger. Great job :D
highlyfunctioningmikyla chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Awwwwww! I mean come on! That was so cute! I really wanted to see the look on Sally Donovan's face!

Great story, loved it
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
XD Worth it indeed. Besides, imagine how gleeful Sherlock will be when he gets to tease Anderson and Donovan about their stupid expressions of shock. Adorable confession.
fantasybean chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I really enjoyed it! :)
Lily Rose-Petals chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
OhmygodsosweetImightdie! Ok, that might have been really good and sweet and in-character. Deduce what you wish from that first sentence/word...thing...
Curls and Whirls chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This story is perfect :3

That is really all I could think when I finished reading it. And you did a great job of not making them OOC in my mind!