Reviews for The Wanderer
SleepiPanda chapter 1 . 1/7
Omg samurai champloo
CelticMonk chapter 5 . 7/24/2016
Narutos seal is not the five elements, that is the one orochimaru uses to destabilize narutos eight trigrams seal.
scotty26 chapter 12 . 7/2/2016
That was a very good story my friend. A very good story. Is this going to be several story in a trilogy or what? I was rather hesitant at first but I am glad i pick it up. I guess you could say Naruto is an ambiguous name that it could have been a girl too. At first I thought it would have been better to name her Naruko instead but then thought about that Naruto could have been a boys' name too. Short chapters but straight to the point.
Blitzstrahl chapter 8 . 5/26/2016
swag.
Blitzstrahl chapter 3 . 5/26/2016
I have this picture in my head. Of her firing arcs of caustic Kurama fire with slashes of her katana while in battle. Sounds very Bleach I know, but still.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 11 . 12/21/2015
The girls...wonder who they are?
Hey It's That Guy chapter 10 . 12/21/2015
Worst thing about drinking a lot: throwing it all back up the next morning, or at midnight, or whenever you wake up.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Had a feeling Izaya would fight like Zoro when you mentioned three blades.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
When she released her sword it made me think of how Vergil uses Spectral Swords as bullets and a shield.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Ah, so it's like cameos from other anime. Very well thought out.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
Her first kills. Wonder how she'll really handle it. Also, it's not the jugular artery, it's the carotid artery. Jugular is a vein.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 5 . 12/21/2015
A new villain? Eager to see what happens.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Hmmm, I had a feeling that her brother and sister Samurai were going to be canon characters. But I'm fine with OCs so it's no big.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 3 . 12/21/2015
Kiba being a jerk might come back to bite his ass later.
Hey It's That Guy chapter 2 . 12/21/2015
So she's strong but not overpowered. Good to see that she still needs training like everyone else.