Reviews for The Wanderer
HitomiFeito chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
I have a question are kiba sakura and sasuke's currwnt ages still canon?
reader chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
this is beautiful please update soon!
gaara king of the sand chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
i must say this was a great story sorry that i had missed most of the story when you were uploading it i'll see you in your next story well till next message bye
random passerby chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
This must be naru x haku!
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Nice nice! Loved it!
mirian chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
estuvo muy bueno me gusto mucho
myheartisopen62 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I love your idea of useing your favorite anime characters for the rest of the 12 sords men naruto knows
NA chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Is it me or its kinda bleach?
Dragontamer997 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
*sigh* I loved your Star Wars/Naruto story so I thought i'd check out this one...and its awesome but I just can't read it. The reason is quite silly but it just bugs me...you left the name as Naruto even though he's a girl in this one, That just bugs the crap out of me. I'm not positive but I do believe his female form even in cannon is Naruko. I know its a little thing but I can't help it...when I read Naruto I picture a male and Naruko is female.
reality deviant chapter 12 . 2/7/2013
this was an interesting story and i enjoyed its depiction and comparison of shinobi and samurai.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Making naruto a female? Thanks for ruining the fic for me you asshole.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 11 . 1/4/2013
Well if voting is still open, I vote for Haku to be a girl, and I have a valid scientific reason for it after looking at the manga, and Anime, not the dubs, or translated version of the manga, and anime, but how they came out in Japan. Good story so far and I look forward to more.
Yuri-Hime-Chan chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
The last sentence should be "First lesson, stop underestimating me!"
Ed as a suffix is not used in current, or future tense on a subjective action being told to be done by another person.
Good chapter, other then that.
Annara Ren chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I cringed when I got at the part in which she cut firewood with her sword.. I'm pretty sure all swordsmen would think three times before using their swords in such manner, and then they'd refrain from doing it. That's what axes are for!
Maybe the rules are different for magic swords?
Random Reader chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Interesting idea but Naruto as a girl? Kinda ruins it.