Reviews for The Wanderer
Jose19 chapter 9 . 6/12
This chapter was so dramatic and heartturning to see but will Haku being his retainer change anything between them because it would be a good pairing between them to see.
Jose19 chapter 3 . 6/12
I hope that Kakashi is careful about reporting her because he has a ton of enemeis from inside and outside the village that want a piece of him.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 6/12
I hope that Naruto starts training in his Shinobi skills because if she is anything like the old Naruto she is gifted in Ninjutsu unless Kurama isn't inside this Naruto at all because his insanely huge chakra reserves makes him a powerhouse to spam Jutsu.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 6/12
The only thing you have do is please change the name because she is a girl not a boy so give her a girl's name Naruto doesn't fit her at all.
Jose19 chapter 10 . 6/12
This is story is intriguing not because that Naruto is a Female normally this would turn me off but the plot of the story is interesting, and what will happen to him but if he is a Female doesn't this make him more vulnerable to his enemies because the enemies that he has are very powerful if he was a boy but what can a girl like her do about something like this.
Llyrica chapter 12 . 4/27
Thank you for writing and sharing this; I really enjoyed it! It is interesting to see a FF in the Narutoverse that looks at the samurai side of things. :D I look forward to reading the next installment in the series. :D
HitomiFeito chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
I have a question are kiba sakura and sasuke's currwnt ages still canon?
reader chapter 12 . 3/24/2014
this is beautiful please update soon!
gaara king of the sand chapter 11 . 2/1/2014
i must say this was a great story sorry that i had missed most of the story when you were uploading it i'll see you in your next story well till next message bye
random passerby chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
This must be naru x haku!
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 12 . 11/2/2013
Nice nice! Loved it!
mirian chapter 12 . 8/22/2013
estuvo muy bueno me gusto mucho
myheartisopen62 chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
I love your idea of useing your favorite anime characters for the rest of the 12 sords men naruto knows
NA chapter 9 . 7/7/2013
Is it me or its kinda bleach?
Dragontamer997 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
*sigh* I loved your Star Wars/Naruto story so I thought i'd check out this one...and its awesome but I just can't read it. The reason is quite silly but it just bugs left the name as Naruto even though he's a girl in this one, That just bugs the crap out of me. I'm not positive but I do believe his female form even in cannon is Naruko. I know its a little thing but I can't help it...when I read Naruto I picture a male and Naruko is female.