Reviews for The Story Continues
susie.carrillo.96 chapter 5 . 1/10
Is that it? I liked it so much that I wish there was more.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2014
Why is it that all the good fanfictions are never complete ?
Pls complete your story cause i really wanna know what will happen
Its interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 8/23/2012
wonderful! The closure I needed!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
love it cant wait for more
PrincessMaylin chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
This was great! I loved the "She's back" line. It was the same thing Harry said when Voldemort was back (I love making connections to different things). Anyway, I'm really excited that Andrew proposed to Bridget as herself and not as Siobhan. That was my favorite part! Please write more!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He proposed! I'm so happy! I'm so glad he really loves her. I just knew he did! Now they have to take down Siobhan and Henry! I can't wait!

Please update soon!

PrincessMaylin chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Wow! These were some short chapters. They probably could have been combined to form one, but I liked them. I hope Siobhan doesn't hurt Bridget! I'm a bit scared now! And what about Siobhan's babies? Are they ok? They're probably still in the hospital. Poor babies! Please update soon! And could you do me a big favor and read and review my story? It's called "Just Ask Them How They Made It" and it's on my profile. It hasn't gotten many hits yet, as I've only posted one chapter, but I'm working on chapter 2! That would mean a lot to me!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Hi!

These chapters were good, but I think it would have been better had you combined them. They were awfully short. Also, I think you should try to add more information about what is happening behind the scenes or more of the characters' thoughts. That would make it an even greater story! I can't wait to read more, though! Please update soon!

Spygrrl chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
That was really sweet. I'm so glad Bridget openned her eyes to Andrew.
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Hi again!

That was a fast update! You don't have to go that fast if you don't want to, but I'm not complaining! I just love Andrew and Bridget! They are the greatest couple ever! I love them! Please keep updating! Don't abandon this story!

Thanks,

PrincessMaylin chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
Oh this was great! The nightmare Andrew had was scary, though, but I'm so glad he's never going to leave her. I hope she turns out ok. Poor Bridget. Where's Juliet? Why isn't she there? I would think she would be right with her father after this. Anyway, please keep the chapters coming! I can't wait!
Spygrrl chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
This is a great start. Definitely write more. I want to know who's after Bridget now.
PrincessMaylin chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This chapter was fantastic! I loved all of Bridget and Andrew's thoughts and how Andrew really wanted to get back with her. I had a feeling he wanted to in the season finale (It better be 'season' and not 'series'. I will die if it isn't.) I hope Bridget is ok! Please update soon so we can find out! I'm working on a fic myself about a Ringer continuation. I hope it turns out to be as good as yours! Please update soon!
Amelie de Lorraine chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Hey!

Thanks so much for writing this! I am a HUGE Andrew/Bridget fan and I am just dying for them to get back say you have a few stories lined up? That's great! I would love to see your interpretation of how they get back together! I really liked this so far, but I felt in some instances that it could be a bit abrupt at some spots. Maybe you need to add a little more detail before going into certain actions? Anyway, I hope you update soon! I can't wait to read more!