Reviews for Kissing the Cook
fiesa chapter 1 . 7/10
This was...

Amazing. Wow! I'm so glad I stumbled across this story.

You really managed to capture these characters perfectly. Hyuuga's calm during rush hours, Teppei's easy-going nature, all the other Seirin players (chefs). And the Generation of Miracles! Their craziness was so much fun to read!
Riko was my favorite side character, I think, with her inability to cook bbut her gift regarding cooking otherwise. And Hyuuga ate her food? Dedication, truly!

Kuroko and Kagami were described wonderfully, as well. I liked the details - Kagami's rough edges, his disinterest in five-star cooking but his dedication to it once he got into it, his troubles, his fighting spirit. And Kuroko's ability to assist - to melt into the background and to be there right when necessary - was perfectly applied to his job.

I thought the description of the Seirin team was a highlight, but the appearance of the five Exes was another one! Utterly enjoyable, well-written and described, detailed, but not too flashy, humorous and amazing.

I really, really enjoyed reading this story and probably could continue enumberating what I liked, but I'm in a bit of a hurry, so I apologize. Thank you very, very much for this perfectly wonderful, enjoyable read!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Memechan chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Its understandable that you had a hard time writing this because, after all, this consist of cooking. One needs to have atleast an idea whats going on in a resto before doing this. Anyway, thanks for this good read.
hikora chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Exes as in ex-boyfriends or ex-coworkers? I hope it's the later. Anyone trying to date Kuroko is going to have a hard time. He has six VERY protective friends. It's good that Kagami is able to get their approval. I'm happy for them.
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
lol I love this! (hehe, Kuroko's six exes)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
i really liked it
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Zesty and fun AU. If it was difficult for you to write, that didn't show in the finished product.
left account chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Wahahaahahaha amaze beans
PT-chan ssu chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
This is seriously cool XDDD
Having all of them be in complete character in a Kitchen Setting with their strengths and weaknesses totally aligned in the Basketball Setting is totally Awesome! XDD Great Story!
anon chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I died at the Scott Pilgrim reference (I literally put my head down on my desk and laughed for five minutes). This was wonderfully written and hilarious and sweet, and I love how everyone's talent was transposed to this restaurant AU. lovely fic!

one thing that bothered me is Izuki's name, which is Izuki and not Izumi...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Plz write another chapter to this! It's so good! It would b a waste to stop it here!
unable to access account chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is super cute and really funny c: Great story!
Jenniferee chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Well shit I have favourited way too many stories of your's and there are still so many of your's I want to favourite! Your Aokise and Kagakuro fics are absolute gold - and the AUs, amg the AUs, and Adventure Time because YES and HAIKYUU FANFIC which is practically non-existant, and then when this fic produced SCOTT PILGRIM REFERENCES I gave up and you are officially this amazing person will you marry me just kidding but wow damn

I love your style of writing. It's just fluent and smooth and all. Also the small jokes you slip in make reading your fics all the better.
This AU was really good like all your other ones, but it would be better if the duels between Kagami and the 6 exes had it's own chapter and was written longer and more detailed. It's a bit of a pity when they only get about 2 paragraphs each!

KEEP WRITING (also keep writing haikyuu fics pleaaaase)
mikan27lover chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
wow even with the change in occupant you still manage to capture the character and the situation perfectly (Akashi trying to stab kagami half way trough the duel is funny.. and kuroko belate revenge regard number two is too XD).. and kagami and kuroko develope so naturally is so fluffy XD
MarsInsane chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was cute. The idea was cute and the execution was well done. Thanks for writing it.