Reviews for Woof
assasin1827 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I was reading the chapters I have missed on the manga and I was like "(O.0)... somebody's already calling Akihito Asami's kitten!" hahaha! And Asami as the dog is almost as good as canon now... lol! nice story... I'm adding this on my faves...
Envee chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Lol you capture Asami PERFECTLY! There's no insult he can't twist into a compliment, and your lines...no words to describe it... literally... unrivalled. Fantastic piece of writing, such a joy to read, thank you!
Setsuna24 chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Oh. My. God! This has to be the funniest thing I've ever read!
sleepdeprivedsoul chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Hahaha! I love the dog references. Akihito's right. It's so totally Asami. :)
Jhaydren chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
haha! XD I like this!
psynekopath chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Such a funny one-shot. Asami's so forgiving and playful towards Akihito. "Asami you naughty dog! Let me pet-" *gets shot because she is not Akihito*
LadyWulf chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
"How many of those men had their hands on you today? And Aoki-she was entirely too grateful that you rescued her-embracing you like that in front of me." Asami tsked. "I feel an overwhelming need to mark my territory. Repeatedly."

Hahahaha that sounds just like something Asami would say and so funny! _ Ah my gosh that was so cute and fun to read! Can you write some more one-shots like this!? Pretty please with a cherry on top! But yeah, this was awesome, and Sudoh got what he deserved, the stupid baka!

Best Wishes,
LadyWulf
shouichi chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
"You follow me around, mark your territory, scare off bad guys, and you love playing fetch"
OMG I just realize that actually the pet here is Asami, no Takaba xDD
finderlov chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
that was fun to read i hope u do more
FanofBellaandEdward chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Alright, it would be so amazing if this scene happened in the manga as well. I can imagine Akihito's gleeful face and Asami's smirk perfectly LOL
Very nice oneshot :D
Painted-Incognita chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
"I don't waste my time on futile endeavors. Trying to make you behave isn't cost effective."

"You let me order in expensive sushi whenever I want."

- Loved those lines. It'd be great if your wrote a continuation for this _
5123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Aww that was great! I hope that there will be a sexy sequel to this! Great job
NatsuLucyNatsu chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This story is short but oh my kami, that's a lot to take in! Your analogy is very accurate :)
Pyrane chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
that's pretty accurate... *rire*
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
wilhelminac chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So funny! I really do love it when great writing really does make me laugh out loud! The banter is wonderful. And I'm also glad you gave Sudoh his comeuppance for manipulating Aki (though I'm sure he'll eventually get it IC). This is a fav!