Reviews for Between A Best Friend And True Love
Oxford chapter 12 . 8/19/2013
I have just found this story, how could I have missed it? It's beautiful, I love it! It ended so well. Will there be a filler of their separation and subsequent reunion, trials and tribulations at UCLA? How their friendship with others eg Quinn, Puck, Santana, Mike, Tina, Artie, Brittany were maintained? Its interesting that Kurt and Rachel didnt play a significant part in their story. I am just greedy for your writing, that's all! Thank you for sharing it with us!
flanmaja chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
aww I just read all chapters and I love this story! it's so beautiful and sweet and I am so happy about the ending. I can't believe that I never read this fic before because I love your writing, I am a big fan of your fic "Stranded" and I'll spend my day today with reading all the chapters of it because I am sad that it ended.
gdhill chapter 12 . 11/29/2012
Wow! That chapter packed quite a bit! Thanks for a cute read!
FolledeGleeAlorsJ'Ecris chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
Oh, and of course, i'll disclaim everything. This story is completely yours !
FolledeGleeAlorsJ'Ecris chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hi, i've already tried to contact u. I'm a fan of Glee, and a fan of your fanfic !

So, i was wondering if i could translate your fiction into french, because i love it sooo much ! I read it everynight ! And i really think that your fic is gonna be a success in france !

Let me know if ur okay.

Thanks !
mrsblessedkelley chapter 12 . 11/22/2012
Liked it!
Jujubee58 chapter 12 . 9/16/2012
That was a really sweet story and I'm glad they got back together!
Jujubee58 chapter 11 . 9/16/2012
It's good they didn't try to get their freak on the first time!
Jujubee58 chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
It wasn't mushy, it was very sweet! So Sam gets to keep his teeth for now!
Jujubee58 chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
I like how Mercedes handled Rachel but I still would've let Santana at her! LOL
Jujubee58 chapter 8 . 9/14/2012
I was sorta hoping for a bitch slap or two! Great update!
Jujubee58 chapter 7 . 9/14/2012
Still loving it! Santana needs to kick Sarah's ass!
Jujubee58 chapter 6 . 9/14/2012
Damn, Mercedes sure is mad! Hope she lets Sam explain again!
Jujubee58 chapter 5 . 9/14/2012