Reviews for Missing
Fox Mcloud SNR chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
I read what there is of this story in a day and I've got to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the story. I've seen many people fail to make these characters resemble the ones from the film but in my opinion you've basically got these characters personalities nailed combine this with a good premise and some entertaining OC's and this is one of the greatest Kung Fu Panda fanfics I've ever read well done!
Peter Deveau chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
You should find a way to separate the different scenes between tigress and the furious five. also how would you see tigress blush? she is covered in fur. it is not like we will be able to see.
Maromy chapter 15 . 6/23/2012
Best story on the site, by far. An unbelievable amount of detail and effort put into this, which makes it very easy to imagine. I applaud this, and the author.

*PnDa awaits another amazing chapter.
M4dG4rl chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
I just read this story,

You're amazing,

please continue his story
Karlie1006 chapter 12 . 6/15/2012
Woooww. Didn't know they were gonna do that just yet. This is a greatly awesome story. "I'm lovin' it.". Well, REESES PIECES!*throws peace sign*
Maromy chapter 12 . 6/14/2012
Another awesome chapter, 'nuff said.
Mitchicus chapter 11 . 6/9/2012
Awesome! I like the OC a lot, and I find it funny that now Tigress wants to share a bed with Po XD
Maromy chapter 11 . 6/4/2012
One word: AWESOME!
Blaze672 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
Duh Duh Duuuh... Tigress does have that everyday soft and emotional side we all thought she did. Huh! To think that our prideful master tigress does have a hear... Oh Sh** (our ferocious side of master tigress has decided to maul my face off in revenge) See, this is why I don't date aggressive women.

Tigress: You just keep digging a bigger ditch for yourself don't you?

Yeah! (I'm Screwed)
Karlie1006 chapter 11 . 6/3/2012
That was AWESOME! I LOVED IT! reeses' pieces*throws peace sign*
Blaze672 chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
Nice fic, I love the "godly" incorporation you have to one of the main characters. The relationships don't draw too much, or too little, away from the plot. The overall plot is very well brought-out. Love the story, and hope to see another chapter soon. PS. I am all for the Tigress-Po stories. Ti and Po foh eva.
Maromy chapter 10 . 6/1/2012
''Alright, listen. Since you are apparently of no use whatsoever in any kind of fighting, you are going on a little 'stealth' mission. Obey, and you'll get rewarded. Refuse, and get killed. How does that sound?''

Lol, this chapter was very humorous. You've depicted my character well and I love how Shen and Tai Lung take advantage of him like that. Kinda funny, hehe.

Great work on the chapter!
Maromy chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
I'm sorry to hear that your previous chapter got deleted.

Also, I thought it was a bit weird of Tigress to say that if she didn't already have Po, she'd gladly accept Kajirn. If I heard my girlfriend say that to someone else then I'd be pretty angry at her.

Nevertheless, i thought that this was a good chapter.
Karlie1006 chapter 8 . 5/28/2012
I think that this is an amazing story.
Karlie1006 chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
That was an amazing chapter,but I don't really think tigress would have just stood there while they were fighting tai lung. If anything, I would think that shifu would have done that. Either way, AWESOME! well, reese's pieces.