Reviews for It Happened One Night on Naboo
Sweet ending
LenaLove95 chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
This is cute already!
Starhunter79 chapter 18 . 4/18/2013
Great story. I love the story within the story. The interview/testimony scenes have a film noir/detective feel, when I picture these scenes Dorme is standing in darken room with muted light (or light and shadow falling on her like they would from partially opened shades). The council is in darkness, you can just make out shapes. Where as the other scene are normal. (I love movies and I usually 'see' stories not just read them. Well at least stories that capture my attention, stories I am drawn into)

I love Obi Wan as a father, he would be an awesome father. It is a little sad that he missed his son's younger years but he will get all of the experiences with his second child. I love the interactions between Obi Wan and Jaran, they are so cute/adorable? (Not exactly the right word) together. I'm just sad to see that Obi Wan left the Jedi, I do understand his need/desire to have a normal life with his family. But I think Obi Wan would have been a good influence on the Order and their new/changing rules. At least Obi Wan is still a teacher and doing something he loves. Thank you for your wonderful story
Minnie chapter 18 . 11/22/2012
A beautiful story about love, family and happiness. I would love to read more about the relationship between Jaran and Obi-Wan. Well written!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/19/2012
I love this story. Yay, Obi-Wan and Padme have another kid along the way. Yay! Where's Chancellor Palpatine in this story?
Mony19 chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
Great ending.

Too bad Obi Wan was dismissed; however, it is understandable. Maybe if things had happened another way instead of him losing control and getting caught. If he maybe had told his council of these feelings and argued his case passionately before sleeping with Padme, things might have been different.

Either way, he is happy now.

Nice fic,.
kyjori chapter 18 . 5/27/2012
Yay! You are back! The Obidala verse was missing one of its greatest champions with you being an absentee. Welcome back. This story was absolute joy to read. Keep up the brilliant writing!
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
great couple of chapters and great story!

Loved Windu's last comment.

Hm, you claim you don't like Anakin, yet he quite often ends up paired up with DORME. Funny that. :P
RKF22 chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
great story cant wait til the next one
pronker chapter 18 . 5/26/2012
Congratulations on completing your story. I especially liked the ins and outs of the Council's decision, and Anakin's breaking away from Obi-Wan, and how the ending is leaving Anakin on his own. Makes everything not so cut and dried, 'The Order changed, everything's now hunkydory.'

Also, 'naming day' for birthday rather than the error 'life day!' Go, Wookiepedia!
bhujmnoi chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
"What is it with these women from Naboo?" :) Nice chapter! But I'm really sad Obi-Wan isn't a Jedi anymore!:( The Council is really mean. Jerks. Update soon! :)
ccp chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
I wasn't expecting this outcome. Interested to see what happens next.
pronker chapter 17 . 5/26/2012
Oh ho! Anakin and Dorme did not waste time! Kinda cute to think of them double dating. Also, Qui-Gon and Mace at a pleasure resort, are you thinking of writing it? As a way of exercising the writing muscles? Hmmmhhmnmmm?
RKF22 chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
grteat update love it
pronker chapter 16 . 5/25/2012
They're working through their feelings well - like the POV from Obi-Wan, thinking that he might be rejected even after the Big Reveal. I wonder what he will do for a living ...