Reviews for Compromised Agent Reassessment Exam
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 4/8
Nice!
CootiePatootie chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Oh excellent. Of necessity, we don't see much of the aftermath of the actions taken by the team. This is a great glimpse into both sides. Very well done!
erik chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
A great look at Clint's suffering and what he thinks he needs to start moving on. The only problem I had was with Romanoff and her use of first names in the first section. It doesn't seem to be in character, imo.
Gryffindor4Life chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I really like it! I was upset when I found out there wasn't anymore chapters...
will you be making more of it?
Lastavica chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I liked this.
avengingwolves chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
loved it!
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great, team support all the way!
oakleaf chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I finally saw the Avengers and have been since going crazily through the archive.

I like the idea of the CARE. It seems real and the way you write the story makes it feel like an extension of the movie.

Awesome work, well done.
cherryade chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Love the idea and would love to see a sequel (:
Gin chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
That is one awesome film dont you think? I rather liked your story. I still think Tony Stark would have found some way to make those idiots suffer preferably without it being traced back to him. Good job though. See you back at
Starry-Night-11.0 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! I love how you showed how the rest of the team cared about what Clint was going through, it really showed the bonds that they all share. Great job!
Target Zero chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I loved your story and I wished it was longer or that there was a second chapter. Thanks for sharing!
Waffles Of Doom chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Brilliant, absolutely. I love how the team really came together to support Clint!
Aeriscetra12 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Interesting idea! :) I like how the team came together to support him and how your story dealt with how SHIELD dealt with the aftermath of him getting compromised.
Lovelinelivelong639 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I liked it! THanks for writing!