Reviews for Bare Necessities
Calmzone1 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
found this one again... I read it first when I first joined fanfic then lost it :) Hope you are continuing when life gives you a chance :)
DarrenColfer chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
WHAT? NO! Kurt just texts him saying that. :/
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Once Kurt finds out the truth, I hope that he has to go through hell and back and work crazy hard to make it up to Blaine. Because no matter what, he chose to believe everything without waiting for an explanation; he obviously doesn't trust blaine and he's so quick to like someone else. I hope he makes it up to Blaine. Like really. And soon!
Love this fic :)
nomorecandles chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Uugghhh...I get an ikky feeling in my stomach when Kurt is with someone else... Or maybe its related to the fact I spent my whole weekend, either in Oxford at a quiz (this evening) or doing art and watching glee (10 EPs today I think...) so have successfully completed absolutely no philosophy revision... :)
mzjem chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
nope. that hurt. nope.
DarrenColfer chapter 9 . 2/8/2013
Omgg no no no :/ after what Charles did Kurt should stay away
mzjem chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
OMG. no you can not just omg Its me mz_jem btw.. And OMFGG? why?! I read this all as it was the first time i saw the fic and no. No. No. I dont like this nate guy or CHARLES. no. But grrrr i was like nearly crying with this and HE kissed him? :o i just. no. I cant wait for a new chapter thisbis like crack! Lol ;))
PenMagic chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Have to say, really not liking this Charles guy, the git. But you write him well and that is important
nomorecandles chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
i only have two words, as i was hoping this would be something nice and happy to read before bed...FUCK U...i will get u back for this ;)
DarrenColfer chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
Charles is an asshole. I hate Nate and Charles. Why does Charles want to be with Kurt so bad isn't he with Nate?
DarrenColfer chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
Ohh damnn!
DarrenColfer chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
How did Charles or how could he possibly get blind from that fight?cause the nurse said he could but I don't understand how
DarrenColfer chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Charles is freaking crazy!
DarrenColfer chapter 4 . 2/6/2013
I don't like this Charles guy
DarrenColfer chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
Omg I'm dying to know who it os. Why are the songs illegal now?