Reviews for Cafe Latte Rhapsody: Special Memories
Writin'Redhead chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
This is such a sweet story, I'm glad someone writes about Cafe Latte, there are just too few fanfics. Your way of writing is so beautifully detailed and the plot fits so perfectly to their relationship. Keep up the good work :)
Saiph Feder chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Mmm, this may be a little late, but... how come you just have one review? There are plenty of fans of this manga! And also, congratulations because this was SO Café Latte! I can totally imagine this being included in an extra. I read this manga for the first time 5 years ago (a little after it was released) and, so far, I've read it more than 10 times. This is the kind of story you read over and over again, and you never get enough, so reading this fic was really refreshing (and that's why I hope you can still read this review and feel the same). You did a very good job, and now I'm glad I still have 5 chapters left.
This is, by far, one of the best BL mangas and one of the best BL couples. Thank you for writing about them.
morninglove chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Very well written! Didn't expect to see a Cafe Latte Rhapsody fanfic anywhere, considering the manga's length. I really like the way you wrote this; it made me feel all warm and stuff, and it matched the feel of the manga. Keito-kun's the cutest, isn't he? I hope you'll continue to write more about Cafe Latte Rhapsody. (Maybe a M-rated fic. Haha.)