Reviews for Vengeance
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
...Please..!..What happens next..?...Great so far...k
Sparkiebunny chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Awesome chapter! :)
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
Nice ending. I feel so bad for Dean. He is always the hero, but always feels such guilt. This is great.
TendoSky chapter 6 . 5/30/2012
And there's the smacking I've been waiting for! I like that Dean abstained from killing Steve and his buddy ONLY because Sam put up a fuss. And I was surprised to see that Dean took Jacob with him. Though the more I think about it the less I feel I should be. He did help them after all, and Dean's always had a soft spot for kids. Not to mention there probably is some guilt over killing his mother (just a little tiny bit).

Now on to Doc Brandon's! :D
Kirabaros chapter 6 . 5/29/2012
Interesting turn of events regarding Jacob. Yeah I can see how he hates Dean but he won't hurt Sam because Dean is his brother. It shows some sort of conscious. Nicely well done and while it seemed rushed it relayed the urgency of the need to escape.
brynerose chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
Eeek! I hope this Doc has a place to keep Sam for awhile. The kid seriously needs a long hospital stay. but of course that's rarely afforded in the Winchesters' lives...

Oh, and I can't believe I keep forgetting to add this to my alerts! I keep having to search for it...;
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
I can't *believe* English is not your first language. I can't believe it. You write better than virtually everyone on the site. I'd kill to speak a second language like you write English. Your prose sings.

Thank you.
Berry the fangirl chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
More good stuff! Now everything seems to have worked out, but knowing your evil ways all is not fine and there is more trouble in store for our boys! Can't wait for more :)
kiwimoonelmo chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Well it's took me all weekend to read this,but it was well worth waiting for.I loved for an awesome one soon?
Sparkiebunny chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
LOL, not sure how Dean got "caveman" out of Sam breathing unless he really CAN read his mind! But that whole part was very cute. Nice chappie! :)
Asylum94 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
LOVE the sweet moments between the brothers! I really liked the parts where Dean was practically reading Sam's mind. It reflects their relationship really well. Really good hurt/comfort. Hope Dean kicks Owen's ass...and I hope you write every single detail!
Jane88 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
"Sam still hadn't grasped the idea that people who hurt Dean's little brother didn't actually count as people, making the don't-kill-humans rule invalid." I totally agree! But Sam wouldn't be Sam if he didn't stop Dean from killing these bastards.

Wow, Jacob really saved them! Love the kid now. Just can't imagine that they can escape so easily, just too good to be true... Love the brotherly moments and that Dean told Sam how much he really means to him - and his baby of course. ;) Hope they reach the doctor soon, Sam's pretty messed up. Looking forward to the next chapter!
zekeschance chapter 6 . 5/27/2012
Yay! They got out! I was getting worried. Loved how well Dean can read Sam's mind. Of course he knows his baby brother better than anyone. It brought tears to my eyes. Thanks!
kamitis20 chapter 6 . 5/27/2012