Reviews for Vengeance
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 6 . 11/25/2013
:D
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
Haven't a clue what Den plan to escape could be, but I sure that yelling atSam t the end of this chapter had something to do with it.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Oh snap!
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
Oh boy, it sounds like the Boys are in it deep this time. Can't wait to see how/if they get out of it.
Texas-Devil-Or-Angel chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Very interesting start. I get the feeling that it might be a trap though. A way to hurt Dean for having killed Amy.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
WOW. By far one of the best
mara-isamoose chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
*inhuman noises* I can't form words. Just know I loved this a whole lot and will continue to love and read it forever.
Meliphyre chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
good.
Very good.

(sniffle)
fixing Sammy's boook. *wail*
Meliphyre chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
The Impala and Sam were the only things that were ever truly Dean's. *WAAAH*

apparently you are of the opinion I do not need my heart.
Fine then.
I'll continue reading this wonderful story.
Meliphyre chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Green Eggs and Ham and his first Christmas after the Cage.

Just continue ripping apart and stomping on my poor heart.
Apparently I don't need it anyway... (sniff)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
ok, that was the flufiest fic with generous limp!sam i have read in a long while... loved every word!
Olive-Pizza chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
MAN. This was awesome. So cute. You write the ' I am dean, protector of the Sammy' amazingly. And I hope to see more of those! Yay! Thank you!
caffrey girl chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Nice story! Gave me a healthy dose of my munch needed Sam whump fix:-)
Oh and I loved Dean's voicemail- if you're sammy, leave a msg. Otherwise tell me how you got this number...Genius!
shookenuppepsi chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
So much limp!Sam and protective!Dean. Love it! I like that you start with the internal conflict with Dean's fight with Sam and resolve that along with the actual conflict of Sam getting kidnapped and tortured. I also like how you brought back Amy's kid. I doubt we'll ever see him again, but I like the thought that Sam could talk him out of killing Dean. And Dean's reasons for killing Amy, so that Sammy wouldn't have to, were great.

Love your writing. Keep it up!
-Jade
Jo chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Your story gave me the feels at 4:53 am. How am I supposed to sleep? That was a beautiful ending.
356 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »