Reviews for Vengeance
mara-isamoose chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
*inhuman noises* I can't form words. Just know I loved this a whole lot and will continue to love and read it forever.
Meliphyre chapter 9 . 8/3/2013
Very good.

fixing Sammy's boook. *wail*
Meliphyre chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
The Impala and Sam were the only things that were ever truly Dean's. *WAAAH*

apparently you are of the opinion I do not need my heart.
Fine then.
I'll continue reading this wonderful story.
Meliphyre chapter 3 . 8/3/2013
Green Eggs and Ham and his first Christmas after the Cage.

Just continue ripping apart and stomping on my poor heart.
Apparently I don't need it anyway... (sniff)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/24/2013
ok, that was the flufiest fic with generous limp!sam i have read in a long while... loved every word!
Olive-Pizza chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
MAN. This was awesome. So cute. You write the ' I am dean, protector of the Sammy' amazingly. And I hope to see more of those! Yay! Thank you!
caffrey girl chapter 9 . 4/7/2013
Nice story! Gave me a healthy dose of my munch needed Sam whump fix:-)
Oh and I loved Dean's voicemail- if you're sammy, leave a msg. Otherwise tell me how you got this number...Genius!
shookenuppepsi chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
So much limp!Sam and protective!Dean. Love it! I like that you start with the internal conflict with Dean's fight with Sam and resolve that along with the actual conflict of Sam getting kidnapped and tortured. I also like how you brought back Amy's kid. I doubt we'll ever see him again, but I like the thought that Sam could talk him out of killing Dean. And Dean's reasons for killing Amy, so that Sammy wouldn't have to, were great.

Love your writing. Keep it up!
Jo chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Your story gave me the feels at 4:53 am. How am I supposed to sleep? That was a beautiful ending.
Jo chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Maybe you're not so hopelessly evil and devious after all.
Jo chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
That is what i am. I am reading your painful story and it is painful - but good. This makes me a masochist. I hope you're happy. Creating masochistic readers like me.
You're a good writer. But you're a hopelessly evil one.
Still good.
sarah chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
i will definitely miss your stories during your exam period, good luck with that.
nice teaser
can't wait for the story :D
ILB chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
"He hurt you. I kill him. It's basic cause and effect."
I love this sentence!
eza.xo chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I'm sure if it wasn't some ungodly hour of the morning, I could probably wax eloquent about how wonderfully descriptive your writing is, but I think my brain is mush so I'm gonna go with : SQUEE POSSESSIVE DEAN :D!
weeping00willow chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I just wanted to tell you that your stories are the only reason I log on to . They're like a balm to my soul, and I'm not just being cheesy here. I've read all of your longer SPN stories and loved them (I practically worshipped 'Dies Felices'), and I'm so glad that, after taking a break from the fandom for a while, I found this new story here just waiting for me. Yay! :) I love the way you've described the strong family bond that keeps the boys together, and I like it that even though Dean needs a serious whack up the head to notice when he's being a dick, he always comes through in the end. It's beautiful and unique, this utter devotion they have for each other, and reading your stories always gives me a feeling of everything being right in the world at the end. Every single one is like a path of initiation the boys have to follow to finally stengthen the bond of their brotherhood. It's everything Canon should be and it fixes the injustice of it all. So, what more to say? Just keep on writing. Your stories are a gift.
350 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »