Reviews for Vengeance
Kirabaros chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Oh a new story and I am hooked. Where is this going except the path of vengeance? Looking forward to more.
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
"Tell you what we think"? You're freaking amazing is what I think, and I shall be dying over here until you update - please, please, please don't leave me hanging.

I love the way you show how deeply your Dean is hurt - he's being incredibly inconsiderate, but you're painting a scarily accurate picture of how he, too, just can't take anymore.
ssandycub chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This sounds like it is going to be a great story! Evil place to stop though...

Cannot wait for more!
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Dean, what are you doing? D:
twomom chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Evil place to stop! I'm liking this. I love turmoil between the boys then the making up and apologizing later. Great job!
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You're going to update this quickly right? By "quickly" I mean soon. The reason I'm asking is I must know what's going to happen! I don't trust creepy Jacob. I never did. Of course our beloved Sammy will try to do something to help Jacob because God love him Sam is about as naive as the day is long sometimes. Case in point; Ruby. That kid weirded me out big time and I can just see Sam toodling over to save him. This is just screaming set up. Dean would tell him that if Dean wasn't acting like the worlds biggest cockball right now. PLEASE HURRY AND UPDATE!
TendoSky chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Can I smack Dean? Oh please let me smack Dean. Though, I imagine if I wait long enough Dean will be smacking himself, am I right? Don't answer that. I want it to be a surprise. :D I'm very excited about this. I haven't read any fanfics dealing with Jacob's revenge and going through Sam to get to Dean is the perfect revenge.

Love this. Can't wait for the next chapter. -bounces up in and down in anticipation-
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Excellent do carry on as it would be a shame to stop now you've got me wanting more.I will add now that this is the first good read I've had in a long patiently for next chapter.
DELETED ACCOUNT 10123 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
You always manage to make me want to read more. I love you, and this story has the beginning down pact. I want to know what happens next!

Oh, and I keep on meaning to ask: do you have a tumblr?
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
What a start! Can't wait for more! :D :D :D
Katy M VT chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I'm definitely intrigued. Is this a trap? Is Jacob a leviathan? Will Dean go along and kill Jacob? Is Jacob lying to Sam to find Dean? So many possibilities. Can't wait to see.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24