Reviews for Vengeance
ILB chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
"He hurt you. I kill him. It's basic cause and effect."
I love this sentence!
eza.xo chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
I'm sure if it wasn't some ungodly hour of the morning, I could probably wax eloquent about how wonderfully descriptive your writing is, but I think my brain is mush so I'm gonna go with : SQUEE POSSESSIVE DEAN :D!
weeping00willow chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
I just wanted to tell you that your stories are the only reason I log on to . They're like a balm to my soul, and I'm not just being cheesy here. I've read all of your longer SPN stories and loved them (I practically worshipped 'Dies Felices'), and I'm so glad that, after taking a break from the fandom for a while, I found this new story here just waiting for me. Yay! :) I love the way you've described the strong family bond that keeps the boys together, and I like it that even though Dean needs a serious whack up the head to notice when he's being a dick, he always comes through in the end. It's beautiful and unique, this utter devotion they have for each other, and reading your stories always gives me a feeling of everything being right in the world at the end. Every single one is like a path of initiation the boys have to follow to finally stengthen the bond of their brotherhood. It's everything Canon should be and it fixes the injustice of it all. So, what more to say? Just keep on writing. Your stories are a gift.
SayLo chapter 9 . 9/19/2012
Am-mazing story! Major major lover of this story right here:3 Thanks for writing
myapplemonkey chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I really loved this! I love how protective Dean is towards his hurt baby brother. :3 Ah, it's incredible! :D
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 9 . 9/1/2012
Hey :) I know you haven't heard from me in a long time, but I'm finally catching up in SPN, and since you're still on my Author Alert list, your fics popped up and I've finally read them.

And I really enjoy your writing. I'm glad to see you write steadily (unlike myself; the plot bunnies are hiding from me and probably will for a long time) and I still love your plots and characterisation.

Take care! I'll still be reading :3

Lyzzybelle chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
I wiah you would do a one shot on Dean catching up with the men who hurt Sam and scaring (and please just a little bit of torturing as well *begs*) the beejesus out of them. The need Protective!Dean going all Alistair on their asses.
TinTin11 chapter 9 . 8/12/2012
Your stories are always so entertaining! Loved this one! :)
DLillith21 chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
And cried again...Sam feeling Dean doesn't want to take care of him, and Dean feeling so guilty for what he stupidly said...tear, tears, and more tears. You are good.
DLillith21 chapter 4 . 7/26/2012
I was out and out crying, wipe tears away with my sleeve crying on this chapter. You are good.
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Read the whole story. Fantastic! Lots of good brotherly love/guilt from Dean. Gave me goosebumps! And SAM! Totally horrific! Loved it! Nice writing and great plot (for a basic plot. Nothing fancy, but still great)
missingmikey chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Really well written and thought out. Love the brotherly interaction.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
wow! it was a great fic. i got misty eyes for sooo many times. i think you managed to portray Sam and Dean accurately. it was reall touching and heart-breaking and sweet at the same time. well done!
Scribble2Much chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
As usual, you knocked it out of the ball park with this.

I loved the deep emotions and all the H/C scenes as Sam went through recovery. What's always so amazing about your stories is that there is always a plausible plot for the delivery of such unbelievably indulgent H/C.

I do hope your exams finish quickly so you can get back to what's really important, which is writing awesome Supernatural fan fiction. Having said that I hope you do well in your exams and I'm really looking forward to what you come up with next.

Awesome work on this one!
Aileen chapter 1 . 6/17/2012