Reviews for Vengeance
YaoiReaderGalor chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Read the whole story. Fantastic! Lots of good brotherly love/guilt from Dean. Gave me goosebumps! And SAM! Totally horrific! Loved it! Nice writing and great plot (for a basic plot. Nothing fancy, but still great)
missingmikey chapter 9 . 7/3/2012
Really enjoyed this story. Really well written and thought out. Love the brotherly interaction.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
wow! it was a great fic. i got misty eyes for sooo many times. i think you managed to portray Sam and Dean accurately. it was reall touching and heart-breaking and sweet at the same time. well done!
Scribble2Much chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
As usual, you knocked it out of the ball park with this.

I loved the deep emotions and all the H/C scenes as Sam went through recovery. What's always so amazing about your stories is that there is always a plausible plot for the delivery of such unbelievably indulgent H/C.

I do hope your exams finish quickly so you can get back to what's really important, which is writing awesome Supernatural fan fiction. Having said that I hope you do well in your exams and I'm really looking forward to what you come up with next.

Awesome work on this one!
Aileen chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very captivating :D ahhh Sammy :c
casammy chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Your history I am charmed with me, it was sad and painful all the scenes of torture and one was feeling the dean's desperation for helping to sam and his frustration for not being able to save his sammy, the epic end, I love when dean lowers the guard and is quite a tenderness alone for sammy
spnlittlebro chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
AlElizabeth chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Good story. The Green Eggs and Ham moment at the end had me thinking 'aaaawwww'. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you have in store next :)
sammynanci chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I loved completely this fic, through as all that you write and, though I suffered with the hurt Sammy (you had never hurt it so much, jejejejj) 0_0

I loved so much the brotherly moments, the care, the fondness (and also the fault) of Dean towards Sam. I needed in this season 7 that because of it I love your histories. I wait with anxieties for Our Echoes Roll from Soul to Soul update nothing any more wanted to ask THERE WILL BE SEQUEL? (Sammy puppy eyes to insert here)

I cannot believe that Dean stops to go to this idiot of the father of Jacob after what it did to his little brother. To end I want that you know that I will love forever this paragraph:

Dean ran a hand through his brother's hair. "Sammy, I'm sorry. I don't think you're a liability." He paused, hand resting on Sam's head, before adding, "Actually, I think you're awesome. I'm proud of you, kiddo. Proud of the kid you were and proud of the man you've become."

Thank you very much honey! I cant wait your new fanfic!
Jane88 chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
"puppy-dogging the hell out of Dean" :D Awesome! I cracked up at that. ;) Wonderful last chapter, thanks again for this gem of a story. Love your writing so much! And I like the teaser, already excited. But till then, good luck with your exams! Take care!
where the wind blows chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Awwww it's over! :( I'm actually really sad about it! At the end of the chapter I literally went awwwwww. So aaaawwwwwwwwww! I can't wait to read more from you in the future!

wind
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Good luck with your exams! May you ace them all!

Really, it's positively indecent that a writer as kick-ass as you should still be in college, or school of whatever. Wherever you are, you'll always be too good for that place.

Wow. And that thing with the book... wow.

*sigh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h*
yours.insincerely chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Ahh that was amazing _ good luck with your exams btw!
godsdaughter77 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter! ) I loved this story and seeing Dean take care of Sammy in the end was awesome...as is Dean of course... I especially liked the ending of your story! Thanks for sharing!
SandyDee84 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
So, so glad Dean saved Sam's book. Putting it back together was a perfect ending, since it seemed to symbolize putting their relationship back together.

Did you leave an opening for a sequel intentionally or am I reading into the conversation about Ford?

Good luck with exams!