Reviews for Vengeance
Scribble2Much chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
As usual, you knocked it out of the ball park with this.

I loved the deep emotions and all the H/C scenes as Sam went through recovery. What's always so amazing about your stories is that there is always a plausible plot for the delivery of such unbelievably indulgent H/C.

I do hope your exams finish quickly so you can get back to what's really important, which is writing awesome Supernatural fan fiction. Having said that I hope you do well in your exams and I'm really looking forward to what you come up with next.

Awesome work on this one!
Aileen chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Very captivating :D ahhh Sammy :c
casammy chapter 9 . 6/17/2012
Your history I am charmed with me, it was sad and painful all the scenes of torture and one was feeling the dean's desperation for helping to sam and his frustration for not being able to save his sammy, the epic end, I love when dean lowers the guard and is quite a tenderness alone for sammy
spnlittlebro chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
AlElizabeth chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Good story. The Green Eggs and Ham moment at the end had me thinking 'aaaawwww'. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see what you have in store next :)
sammynanci chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I loved completely this fic, through as all that you write and, though I suffered with the hurt Sammy (you had never hurt it so much, jejejejj) 0_0

I loved so much the brotherly moments, the care, the fondness (and also the fault) of Dean towards Sam. I needed in this season 7 that because of it I love your histories. I wait with anxieties for Our Echoes Roll from Soul to Soul update nothing any more wanted to ask THERE WILL BE SEQUEL? (Sammy puppy eyes to insert here)

I cannot believe that Dean stops to go to this idiot of the father of Jacob after what it did to his little brother. To end I want that you know that I will love forever this paragraph:

Dean ran a hand through his brother's hair. "Sammy, I'm sorry. I don't think you're a liability." He paused, hand resting on Sam's head, before adding, "Actually, I think you're awesome. I'm proud of you, kiddo. Proud of the kid you were and proud of the man you've become."

Thank you very much honey! I cant wait your new fanfic!
Jane88 chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
"puppy-dogging the hell out of Dean" :D Awesome! I cracked up at that. ;) Wonderful last chapter, thanks again for this gem of a story. Love your writing so much! And I like the teaser, already excited. But till then, good luck with your exams! Take care!
where the wind blows chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Awwww it's over! :( I'm actually really sad about it! At the end of the chapter I literally went awwwwww. So aaaawwwwwwwwww! I can't wait to read more from you in the future!

wind
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Good luck with your exams! May you ace them all!

Really, it's positively indecent that a writer as kick-ass as you should still be in college, or school of whatever. Wherever you are, you'll always be too good for that place.

Wow. And that thing with the book... wow.

*sigh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h*
yours.insincerely chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Ahh that was amazing _ good luck with your exams btw!
godsdaughter77 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter! ) I loved this story and seeing Dean take care of Sammy in the end was awesome...as is Dean of course... I especially liked the ending of your story! Thanks for sharing!
SandyDee84 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
So, so glad Dean saved Sam's book. Putting it back together was a perfect ending, since it seemed to symbolize putting their relationship back together.

Did you leave an opening for a sequel intentionally or am I reading into the conversation about Ford?

Good luck with exams!
Hundley chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
"Dude, what? He hurt you. I kill him. It's basic cause and effect. What's ridiculous about that?"

Best line in the chapter. Personally, I'd like to read about that. I want Ford dead - the sadistic creep.

The ending with the book was so sappy - I loved it. It is exactly something that Dean would do, and Sam wanting the old one is exactly what Sam would want.

Enjoyed the whole story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Great ending. I still would love to have a story where Dean takes Ford down. I mean to have Ford beat so bad weather it is in his mind or all over his body or both that he will never go after Dean or Sam again.

Please keep up the great work and good luck with your exams.
bookworm324 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
I can't believe this is over already... I like the ending. It's really sweet how Dean put the book back together for Sam :)
355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »