Reviews for Vengeance
sammynanci chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
I loved completely this fic, through as all that you write and, though I suffered with the hurt Sammy (you had never hurt it so much, jejejejj) 0_0

I loved so much the brotherly moments, the care, the fondness (and also the fault) of Dean towards Sam. I needed in this season 7 that because of it I love your histories. I wait with anxieties for Our Echoes Roll from Soul to Soul update nothing any more wanted to ask THERE WILL BE SEQUEL? (Sammy puppy eyes to insert here)

I cannot believe that Dean stops to go to this idiot of the father of Jacob after what it did to his little brother. To end I want that you know that I will love forever this paragraph:

Dean ran a hand through his brother's hair. "Sammy, I'm sorry. I don't think you're a liability." He paused, hand resting on Sam's head, before adding, "Actually, I think you're awesome. I'm proud of you, kiddo. Proud of the kid you were and proud of the man you've become."

Thank you very much honey! I cant wait your new fanfic!
Jane88 chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
"puppy-dogging the hell out of Dean" :D Awesome! I cracked up at that. ;) Wonderful last chapter, thanks again for this gem of a story. Love your writing so much! And I like the teaser, already excited. But till then, good luck with your exams! Take care!
where the wind blows chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Awwww it's over! :( I'm actually really sad about it! At the end of the chapter I literally went awwwwww. So aaaawwwwwwwwww! I can't wait to read more from you in the future!

wind
putmoneyinthypursenotsignedin chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Good luck with your exams! May you ace them all!

Really, it's positively indecent that a writer as kick-ass as you should still be in college, or school of whatever. Wherever you are, you'll always be too good for that place.

Wow. And that thing with the book... wow.

*sigh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h*
yours.insincerely chapter 9 . 6/6/2012
Ahh that was amazing _ good luck with your exams btw!
godsdaughter77 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Great chapter! ) I loved this story and seeing Dean take care of Sammy in the end was awesome...as is Dean of course... I especially liked the ending of your story! Thanks for sharing!
SandyDee84 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
So, so glad Dean saved Sam's book. Putting it back together was a perfect ending, since it seemed to symbolize putting their relationship back together.

Did you leave an opening for a sequel intentionally or am I reading into the conversation about Ford?

Good luck with exams!
Hundley chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
"Dude, what? He hurt you. I kill him. It's basic cause and effect. What's ridiculous about that?"

Best line in the chapter. Personally, I'd like to read about that. I want Ford dead - the sadistic creep.

The ending with the book was so sappy - I loved it. It is exactly something that Dean would do, and Sam wanting the old one is exactly what Sam would want.

Enjoyed the whole story.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Great ending. I still would love to have a story where Dean takes Ford down. I mean to have Ford beat so bad weather it is in his mind or all over his body or both that he will never go after Dean or Sam again.

Please keep up the great work and good luck with your exams.
bookworm324 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
I can't believe this is over already... I like the ending. It's really sweet how Dean put the book back together for Sam :)
babyreaper chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Great ending, so glad they were back together. Is there going to be a sequel? Even if theres not, it was a very enjoyable read. Thanks
BranchSuper chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Yes, it'll be a while before Dean feels comfortable leaving Sam alone. And there'll be lots of brotherly cosseting in the meantime. Having Dean put "Green Eggs and Ham" back together for "Sam-I-Am" was a stroke of genius, for the love implicit both in the endeavour and in how Sam wants that one, not a replacement. Excellent story!
murphy9202 chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Great ending to the story.
reddgemini chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
I loved how you captured the characteristics of Sam and Dean. Wonderful ending.
brynerose chapter 9 . 6/5/2012
Haha, love the little tiff about Becky, without really mentioning her - Imagine her face if she saw Sam in his current state! A little scary to think about.

But as always, the boys patch things up and share a warm fuzzy moment before the end. Thanks for sharing!

bryne