Reviews for Illusions
Lady Pandora chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
The plot thickens...

And little bits of romance sparking all over the place!
Lady Pandora chapter 5 . 12/30/2014
I love Rebekah! Her interaction with Daniel, their talk about writing, them going on dates... :)
Lady Pandora chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Hands down my favorite ending for a chapter. LOL

Love the bit with Chuck and Amelia! And I'm anxious to see where this all leads, as poor Rodney is obviously being set up by someone...
Lady Pandora chapter 3 . 12/29/2014
Such a wonderful Daniel chapter. I'll be curious to see how it all ties in. Rebekah reminds me a bit of someone...hmmm. ;)
Lady Pandora chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Batman: The Musical? *laughter* Only Rodney! Good thing Jen loves him so much.

Chuck and Amelia? Cool!

I'm sensing a wedding bells theme... :)
Lady Pandora chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Talk about starting off with a bang! :)

I love that someone offed Kavanagh, although poor Rodney just isn't the one to actually do the deed... at least not where the body could be found... *laughter*
Crisby chapter 22 . 3/13/2013
I enjoyed this very much. Thank you!
THE Dude chapter 22 . 10/22/2012
GJ. That was a good ending. Thanks for writing.
Tholey chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Poor Cam! Bless him, I want to give him a bug cuddle!

Glad everything is working out for Rebecca and Daniel. Are we going to get to see a big SG wedding? That'll be a record for weddings in one story if we do, but quite nice to start and end with weddings :-) I'm glad Rebekah now knows about the SGC, it always seems hard for relationships to go too far without them knowing at least partly what our heroes do.

Now be a bit nicer to Cam please - or at least give him some macaroons!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 21 . 10/15/2012
Wow... those last two chapters were just plain incredible... you took a those characters and brought them so much farther. In some ways it feels like Marina is getting off too easy... but I can understand why it is somewhat a just punishment.
Crye 4 Me chapter 20 . 10/12/2012
Well keeping Sheppards backside in view would be a treat at any other time. It's just too serious to admire that right now though. Cheesy Grin. He may not be my favorite character but I can still admire his assets. Snickers. Still loving this story even though I haven't reviewed in a bit.
Nausicaa2301 chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
I was curious to find out how Rebekah and Marina ended up abducted while under Cam’s and Daniel’s protection, I thought it might be a decoy, but alas no!. Hope they get rescued soon.
Lol at your idea about using the real mission facts to run Whormhole Xtreme. Are you starting a rumor about Stargate? :D
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 19 . 10/9/2012
Uh oh... come on Sheppard and Mitchell... where's that nick of time rescue coming from... they don;t have that kind of time left.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
I'm just like what just happened in that last chapter... it's like Emma's dead and then she's not... JOhn knows something, there's more than just double cross going on... there's like a triple cross of some kind... it's so intriuging... when's the secret going to hit us?!
Tholey chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Oooo fantastic chapter. Worth the wait (although please don't make us wait so long for the next one!). I love all the emotion that was boiling over. Poor Cam though. I like it when Cam gets the girl! What's "Marina" doing now that she's following Landry's plan? More please! :-)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »