Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
Rc48177 says
Fucking perfect, 10 out of 10, needs more water
rc48177 chapter 2 . 4/18
... this is flocking amAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZIIIOIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!
soggy noodle chapter 4 . 4/10
Even though this author has pretty much left Fanfiction and therefore any further adventures for Shirou are not gonna happen, I gotta say this wrapped up rather nicely.

Excellent comedy and two different mediums (arguably three due to the first chapter) seamlessly blended together for one helluva ride.

Thanks for this, wherever you are, Gabriel Blessing.
the unsung antihero chapter 4 . 3/16
XD OK this was somehow a mix of extreme fluff with borderline over the top humor... And it somehow manages to blend together seamlessly. XD now I want to play MG:Q
golelastar chapter 4 . 3/9
tears were ,sadness,envy,lust,madness,and sheer fun.i'll miss this.i'll remember the fun time we had together,until the day i lay down and logout of this game called"life"
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 2/13
Hey, what are the odds you can be eventually convinced to continue this into Monster Girl Quest: Paradox? Would be a bit difficult due to the whole Parallel Universe rules and the split routes (as you can choose between chibi Alice or chibi Illias at the start as the companion) plus you'd probably have to find a way to redo certain characters (*cough* Nero/Nerris *cough*.

However, it's still doable, plus I'd imagine Zelretch would be behind it considering the parallel universe shenanigans that are going on in that verse.
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 1/12
Is this really finished? I thought Zelretch made it so that Shirou travelled the multi/omniverse adding to his harem? Besides, if it IS complete, it's not marked as such.
Ahliswashere chapter 4 . 1/11
Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist Genius
Lezaroth chapter 4 . 1/6
... Flonne. My Dark God.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Hey Zelretch!

Can you get Gabriel to work on this thing again? I wanna see more of it.
XInsanityXGuiltechXShadowwindX chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
Any chance you'll be putting him in Highschool DxD?
zachary2 chapter 4 . 10/4/2016
Always so good.
zachary2 chapter 2 . 10/4/2016
Children of Dune?
Keiser chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
that .. was .. beautiful.
T-B-R chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
I really enjoyed this fic, glad you decided to write all this out, now I'm just wondering if Zelretch decides to throw him into another world for more harem shenanigans.