Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
Again thank you for writing this.
It's hilarious.
Thank you for sharing.
TheNecromancer0 chapter 4 . 5/12
Is it wrong to want a chapter just to see Archer's Reaction?
Bob and co chapter 3 . 2/15
SOVIET SUU
Shade Seeker chapter 4 . 11/18/2017
Generally I get tired of the over the top comedy/ridiculous stuff fairly quickly and almost never finish the story. But I appreciated the brevity of this as well as the comments thrown in acknowledging the absurdity of what was going on.
It was a good little story, thanks for writing
BrawlBroMario chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
Jesus Christ this story was so twisted and fucked up im impressed. Well done. This is the best fate stay night fanfiction ever.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2017
Those last 3 words.
XD
Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2017
Title: Disciple of Shinto:
The experience you gain from fighting is divided between your fighting and cooking skill. (75% to fighting, 25% to cooking)

Title: Priest(ess) of Shinto:
Your max cooking skill is raised by 20%.
The experience you gain from fighting is divided between your fighting and cooking skill. (50% to fighting, 50% to cooking)

Title: High Priest(ess) of Shinto:
Your max cooking skill is raised by 75%.
The experience you gain from fighting is divided between your fighting and cooking skill. (25% to fighting, 75% to cooking)

Title: Pope of Shinto:
Your max cooking skill is raised by 200%.
The experience you gain from fighting is divided between your fighting and cooking skill. (5% to fighting, 95% to cooking)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Rc48177 says
Fucking perfect, 10 out of 10, needs more water
rc48177 chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
... this is flocking amAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZIIIOIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!
soggy noodle chapter 4 . 4/10/2017
Even though this author has pretty much left Fanfiction and therefore any further adventures for Shirou are not gonna happen, I gotta say this wrapped up rather nicely.

Excellent comedy and two different mediums (arguably three due to the first chapter) seamlessly blended together for one helluva ride.

Thanks for this, wherever you are, Gabriel Blessing.
the unsung antihero chapter 4 . 3/16/2017
XD OK this was somehow a mix of extreme fluff with borderline over the top humor... And it somehow manages to blend together seamlessly. XD now I want to play MG:Q
golelastar chapter 4 . 3/9/2017
tears were ,sadness,envy,lust,madness,and sheer fun.i'll miss this.i'll remember the fun time we had together,until the day i lay down and logout of this game called"life"
Uraharaisgod chapter 3 . 2/13/2017
Hey, what are the odds you can be eventually convinced to continue this into Monster Girl Quest: Paradox? Would be a bit difficult due to the whole Parallel Universe rules and the split routes (as you can choose between chibi Alice or chibi Illias at the start as the companion) plus you'd probably have to find a way to redo certain characters (*cough* Nero/Nerris *cough*.

However, it's still doable, plus I'd imagine Zelretch would be behind it considering the parallel universe shenanigans that are going on in that verse.
Have a Little Feith chapter 4 . 1/12/2017
Is this really finished? I thought Zelretch made it so that Shirou travelled the multi/omniverse adding to his harem? Besides, if it IS complete, it's not marked as such.
Ahliswashere chapter 4 . 1/11/2017