Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
T-B-R chapter 4 . 7/15
I really enjoyed this fic, glad you decided to write all this out, now I'm just wondering if Zelretch decides to throw him into another world for more harem shenanigans.
AnAncientBard chapter 4 . 7/15
This is monumentally stupid.
Good show man!
Ibskib chapter 2 . 6/8
Noticed a few errors:

actually idiot - actually an idiot

ring of steel on steel like thunder - ring of steel on steel will sound like thunder

It was such a better religion - It was a much better religion

the bases - the basis

and unusually soft smile - an unusually soft smile

then they looked - than they looked

then I had thought - than I had thought
kalminroth chapter 4 . 6/3
After reading this i had 3 thoughts. 1) What did I just read? 2) Ow, my brain... and 3) that was hilarious. Thank you for an awesome story.
kabir0399 chapter 4 . 5/29
Very Nice
A smile this brings to my face.
Thank you for sharing.
kabir0399 chapter 1 . 5/14
amusing
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/19
zelretch's interferance makes everything more amusing!
swordworks chapter 4 . 1/31
watch youtube; 'China Uncensored' or remain blinded by the chinese internet controll.
gummibearderek chapter 4 . 1/29
Somehow you've managed to take the most ridiculous premise and make it an amazing story, without relying on the sexual nature of the game.
Super impressed rn.

Thank you for your writing!
Dutoc chapter 4 . 1/7
I love this ending! Please cum back to us! (I'm sorry! I couldn't help it.)
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 1/5
Yay.
Isa Lumitus chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
Okay, this was actually pretty funny. I normally prefer things more serious, but sometimes a humorous change of pace is a good thing.

And dammit! Flonne got a happy ending! Eventually... I think...
Isa Lumitus chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Wait... So the prologue is explaining why you're writing this instead of continuing another fic, and this chapter is people is worrying about you focusing on something else... I only have one thing to say:

Yo, Dawg, I heard you like getting sidetracked. So I.. et cetera, et cetera.

That said, I like to think I'm a neutral observer here. Hill of Swords is the only thing I've read of yours other than this, and that's complete.
ri chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
then captain jack harkness teleported in, grabbed smith and kimhito, got them to safety, and then they defeated zelretch and alice with the power of great ruddy tractors!