Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
AiSard chapter 4 . 8/12/2013

Although sad to say the High Bar joke went entirely over my head :(

Other than that, :)
Yikari chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Thank you for the update! Many laughs were had, kudos for your time and effort!

I do have to wonder why Shirou didn't just use his brand of Ironskin to prevent the 'bad touches'. He seemed to reach the right degree of insane to decide that if he's just gonna shear off all his skin with the pointy steel beneath, he'll just not feel a thing.

Also, no mention of Zelretch at the end for some reason.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
L O L. Fucking awesome.
Surianas chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Send Shiro to Fate/Stay Night! Let him learn his whole life was an eroge!
Thanathos chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well in summation, this was an interesting segment, I'm curious where Shirou will be sent next. I mean Zelretch already left behind a harem of Shirou's when he threw him into MGQ, so I don't think Alice and her Knights will be sent along for the next trip. I guess the final chapter of this story will be a reunion between Shirou and all the girls in his multi-dimensional harem, followed by acts of debauchery so depraved that the writers of the Kama Sutra would be forced to turn away with a blush.

Two small mistakes in this story, one near the beginning and one near the end. First, hoping is to wish something to happen, hopping is to jump around. You should correct that. Second, the Japanese cry, which translates to 'ten-thousand years' is Banzai, not Bonzai. Bonsai is the art of caring for a tree while keeping it small.

You know, I really liked the story, but the seventh, the final segment was a disappointment. Not that I didn't like the fights and all, but the beginning was simply awful. You just skipped SO MUCH comedy gold, it was making me weep! Garuda and 'Alice as a mother'-debate, a meeting with a Succubus not named Alma Elme where Shirou knows rather than just suspects what she is, and most importantly: Yao, and Shirou finally realizing that Onii-chan is not just a whim of Tamamo's, but that by accepting the title he in fact placed himself on a pedestal for all Kitsune. So many chances, wasted, just because you were in such a rush to finish. Come on, that was just disrespectful to the plot.

Not sure where you're planning on sending Shirou next, but if you're accepting votes, remembering your small snippet on the forum my voice goes to Sengoku Rance.
Kain Everguard chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
And a few years later, Zelretch intervenes again and sends Shirou to Sengoku Rance.
Or Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai.
Or MuvLuv Alternative
Or Big Bang Age
Please continue this. Make another pointless prologue for the next arc so that you can prove your will to continue this wonderful fic!
vegaulloa17 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
jjajajajajaj the best fic ever EVER...EVER
Lazurman chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
...You know, this is the best possible way for a F/sn fic to end. Divines bless you, Zelretch! Divines bless you for this perfect happy ending!

LIVE THE DREAM!
bakapervert chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Wow, thanks for finishing this part. Nice ending.
Patcheresu chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Valkyre's death was...greatly amusing. It came so far form left field.

The parody aspects of this thing went way over the line, extremely so. They broke pace and just made me roll my eyes. The rest of it was grand. You could have dragged out the Unlimited Blade Works scene. Just because something is a parody doesn't mean it can't be awe-inspiring.

The ending is great except for the part where Promestein's Chimeras kinda existed and were deployed all over the world.

NEXT TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z
n0mster chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Another fantastic read, there were a few grammatical/spelling errors strewn about but nothing too drastic, anyway this was really entertaining albeit a little too wacky at times for my taste, nonetheless it was a great ride and a hilarious mix between the MGQ universe with Shirou added to it.
Loved the interactions between Shirou and the Monster Girls, with the Heavenly Knights and Alice standing out the most obviously, that their relationships advanced in a hilariously romantic manner was enthralling and amusing.
As always, looking forward to your next update.
chad001 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
This was actually very entertaining, I had some good laugh and reminisced about MGQ. Gotta say though: one of the strangest backstories for Flonne I've ever read... And tbh, I think she's fairly happy there with Laharl...
Moon Wolf 96 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
An amusing end, is there going to be another chapter or is this it?
PCheshire chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
what about the other Lamia? the one whose head is a snake
bon123 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013