Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
Feng Lengshun chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Well, what an unfortunate timing... I have just catched up with the latest Diamond in the Rough Episode 13, which was extremely serious, so I am in a very much serious mood right now... Couldn't really get a laugh out of this at all, even though I get lots of them from Part 1's. That sucks.

I do would recommend Tears to Tiara, Galaxy Angel, and Kamidori Alchemy Meister (or any other Eushully and Leaf's games) for the next one in any case.
Ironneko chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I was expecting Zeltrech to show up and whisk him away during the last scene. Great read!
mmsbddvr chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
... the very tip of it tracing sheepish circles in the pavement " I am stuck here.

What does sheepish circle look like?

I googled it but circles just look like circles, does it mean vaguely circular with soft lines? The closest I could imagine it was imagine what a circle would be affected by the emotion of the person drawing it like an angry circle would look like heavy calligraphy brush setting, medium weight, ending with a sharp spike jutting out and, comparing it with sad circle, thick air-paint setting, loop-sided and uneven circumference outline. Then imagine how a lackluster circled would be drawn.

This is a bit off, one too many author notes I think, but the humour and the fight scenes were awesome as always.
Zangetsu Ossan chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
This is brilliant!
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Great work for MGQ! You really set the bar high for MGQ cross overs
StillReflections chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I think I died laughing a few times. Seriously, good job. Now... What is next?
Piterio chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Great and scary. Honestly i don't know whenever to be happy or sad. At one side i won't read more of Shirou misadventures in part three on other i just got one of the awesome fights with Shirou being in center of it. I can't wait to see what other eroge he gone partake in and who knowns maybe after 3 game will be translated by some unexpected twist(author) Shirou keep travel/suffer in it.
Though the is one thing i also look forward and hope that happens. Shirou starring... in Fate Stay Night as himself. I mean seriously while with all power us he gained it might not be long fight but it certainly would be hilarious to see him there.
Zaralann chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Awesome chapter! Post more!
Semi-Professional Scotsman chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
The Archer comment at the end made me burst out in outrageous laughter haha.

Brilliant.
The One True Slacker chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I want to laugh, I can feel myself trying to laugh, but IT WON'T FUCKING START...I CAN'T LAUGH SOMEONE HELP ME! ;_;

Besides the whole I can't laugh thing this is the both the funniest and greatest MGQ fanfic I've read. I wish I could get part 2 working for me just to see what parts you used and what parts you skipped over.

I would like to see a Daily Life With Monster Girls with Shirou because lets it would be even funnier with Shirou trying to block out all the times the girls get a little too lovey-dovey and he'd probably get along with Cerea, but how he'd handle the director, Rachnera, the Couple, and Mrs. Smith would be different.
giodan chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
ahahahahah! ahhhhh is so a funny story! i love the Flonne part nice part!
APC chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
borrowing the words of that popular internet phrase:
"IT'S HERE!"
...in other words i am pleased to discover this has been updated.
Samuez chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Great humor, I love this. Thanks for the ending.
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Freaking LOVE the latest addition to this little gem. It will be a shame to see Shirou leave the Monster Girl Quest world behind as he ventures on to more eroges or perhaps back to In Flight. If only his little Monster Girl harem could travel with him... well knowing Alice I daresay she would try damnably hard to find a way to follow.
All in all though, it has been an absolute treat reading this delightful little tale. I hope to see more in the near future. Keep up the fantastic work Gabriel!
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Haha great ending, although is it really? I seem to notice there is no 'complete' tag. Does that mean you'll write another chapter? I am kind of hoping it and kind of not because I have the feeling you pretty much milked everything out of Monster Girl Quest.
482 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »