Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
Verdalt1 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Amazing as always. I laughed so hard I had trouble breathing AT EVERY SINGLE PART (well, not including the Moodius Killius moments anyway). Best parody I've read in months, I sincerely hope you will write more of this kind of story in the future. I mean, who can resist Shirou's misfortune with women? (Even those outside the human species to boot.) Nothing much to say here other than more showers of compliments, so yeah.
Futon Lord chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Thank you for this godly chapter.
But you know what the ultimate irony is? In Illias's ranks, there exist angels which DON'T RAPE! The main goal of this innocent subspecies is to violently consume and painfully digest the protagonist by means of various corrosively agonizing digestive liquids!
In his rampage of sheer GAR, Shirou annihilated the very species which he would have ENJOYED FIGHTING!
ThatSadPanda chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
It's so great, damn it. I can't wait for more of your stories!
Eclipse1234 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
No words to describe this. My mind is boggled. Such a weird crossover, and it worked somehow
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
...
O.O b
GreyMan19 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Holy hell my stomach hurts from laughing so much. Beautiful piece of perverse comedy/action/adventure I have ever read, though this is the only one I know of that type. Poor, poor Flonne.
Heavensguard chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Good sir you make me laugh. You make me laugh so hard my lungs hurt. Everything is just perfect here. I adore this and I adore you. Thank you for writing this. Whatever deity you believe in, let them bless you with everything they have.

"I kinda wish Archer was here so I could rub his face in this."

That made me laugh till mtn dew shot out of my nose. Thank you good sir. Time to look for a new laptop. Good night.
Ectis chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Hurray for Disgaea! And she has Laharl, gabriel. Granted, she has to share with Etna, but that's moot.

A satisfying ending. I assume the eroges will occur differently?

...I wanna see the DxD universe, oddly...
Mikey123 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
*Tears* Truly a masterpiece! I bestow the title of the One True Comedy!
The Grog chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
I think the first part was funnier, but I may have just been in a more amuseable mood then. This was still quite good.

I'd really like to see fanart of Luka (or Shiro) wearing Alice like described here. It would just be adorable.
cy25 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
10/10, would read again. Hilarious with just enough seriousness
Immortal Smoke chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Entertaining as always, though it seems like you just stopped caring at some point. I don't blame you though. This is clearly your "fun" story, and it would be silly to expect you to take things seriously.

Also, I noticed that this story is not marked as complete. Does this mean that you will choose a new eroge and start again? I would make suggestions, but I trust you make it interesting no matter what you choose.

hypocrisy
(But please do something with Saya no Uta someday?)
/hypocrisy
Guest chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Haha. I never thought a parody of MGQ would make me laugh this hard. Thanks for writing and I wish you luck on your future projects.
KailSakray chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
ooooowwwww yyyeeeeaaah it's here!
Selkor chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
You are completely right. Download the game for the hentai and stay for the storyline! Also this story is fantastic and hilarious. Thank you so much for writing it .
439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »