Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
The Inner Hollow chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
You magnificent son of a gun! That right there was pure excellence distilled with hilarity and topped off with essence of double entendre. I have been eagerly awaiting this chapter ever since last year and by all that was Hoyl it was worth it.

In fact I am now severely tempted to go out and make my own church of Shirou's (cough*Alice's*cough) Shintoism so as to continue to spread this marvelous piece of work! And now that this is done I find my desire to read your works renewed once more.

You sir are one writer that I will never tire of reading.
Acaila chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Great ending for the MGQ storyline. Looking forward to whatever you put out next.
ibstudent220 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
CAN'T.
STOP.
LAUGHING.
Fiori75 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Until Zelretch sent him to another world.

Great addition, I laughed a lot during this. Erubetie's spontanious love of shirou was hilarious
Shikyo no Kyoufu chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Maybe this was Archers plan all along! He realized his potential as a badass harem hero so he focused on his craft to the point of distorting himself even further then go back in time and pollute his younger self with pure GAR and win thus birthing the True Harem Hero(notice the caps).
Selias chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
So, any other Erogames after this?
Verdalt1 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Amazing as always. I laughed so hard I had trouble breathing AT EVERY SINGLE PART (well, not including the Moodius Killius moments anyway). Best parody I've read in months, I sincerely hope you will write more of this kind of story in the future. I mean, who can resist Shirou's misfortune with women? (Even those outside the human species to boot.) Nothing much to say here other than more showers of compliments, so yeah.
Futon Lord chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Thank you for this godly chapter.
But you know what the ultimate irony is? In Illias's ranks, there exist angels which DON'T RAPE! The main goal of this innocent subspecies is to violently consume and painfully digest the protagonist by means of various corrosively agonizing digestive liquids!
In his rampage of sheer GAR, Shirou annihilated the very species which he would have ENJOYED FIGHTING!
ThatSadPanda chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
It's so great, damn it. I can't wait for more of your stories!
Eclipse1234 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
No words to describe this. My mind is boggled. Such a weird crossover, and it worked somehow
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
...
O.O b
GreyMan19 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Holy hell my stomach hurts from laughing so much. Beautiful piece of perverse comedy/action/adventure I have ever read, though this is the only one I know of that type. Poor, poor Flonne.
Heavensguard chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Good sir you make me laugh. You make me laugh so hard my lungs hurt. Everything is just perfect here. I adore this and I adore you. Thank you for writing this. Whatever deity you believe in, let them bless you with everything they have.

"I kinda wish Archer was here so I could rub his face in this."

That made me laugh till mtn dew shot out of my nose. Thank you good sir. Time to look for a new laptop. Good night.
Ectis chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
Hurray for Disgaea! And she has Laharl, gabriel. Granted, she has to share with Etna, but that's moot.

A satisfying ending. I assume the eroges will occur differently?

...I wanna see the DxD universe, oddly...
Mikey123 chapter 4 . 8/11/2013
*Tears* Truly a masterpiece! I bestow the title of the One True Comedy!
445 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »