Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
The One True Slacker chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
I want to laugh, I can feel myself trying to laugh, but IT WON'T FUCKING START...I CAN'T LAUGH SOMEONE HELP ME! ;_;

Besides the whole I can't laugh thing this is the both the funniest and greatest MGQ fanfic I've read. I wish I could get part 2 working for me just to see what parts you used and what parts you skipped over.

I would like to see a Daily Life With Monster Girls with Shirou because lets it would be even funnier with Shirou trying to block out all the times the girls get a little too lovey-dovey and he'd probably get along with Cerea, but how he'd handle the director, Rachnera, the Couple, and Mrs. Smith would be different.
giodan chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
ahahahahah! ahhhhh is so a funny story! i love the Flonne part nice part!
APC chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
borrowing the words of that popular internet phrase:
"IT'S HERE!"
...in other words i am pleased to discover this has been updated.
Samuez chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Great humor, I love this. Thanks for the ending.
Malhavoc Shadowlord chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Freaking LOVE the latest addition to this little gem. It will be a shame to see Shirou leave the Monster Girl Quest world behind as he ventures on to more eroges or perhaps back to In Flight. If only his little Monster Girl harem could travel with him... well knowing Alice I daresay she would try damnably hard to find a way to follow.
All in all though, it has been an absolute treat reading this delightful little tale. I hope to see more in the near future. Keep up the fantastic work Gabriel!
Dragonskyt chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Haha great ending, although is it really? I seem to notice there is no 'complete' tag. Does that mean you'll write another chapter? I am kind of hoping it and kind of not because I have the feeling you pretty much milked everything out of Monster Girl Quest.
Kuro chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
That Last line ' I wish archer was here so i could rub his face in this ' had me laughin so hard man plz continue your awesome storys
kd8gun chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Great work as always Gabe! hmmm... which egro game next, Rance? MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
002219 chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
The BAR is back with a vengeance!

Ah, the beauty of memes.
Condor green chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
hahahahah... HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaH...*Wheeze,Wheeze*...HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
neogoki chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
THE BAR Strikes! the power known as HAREM is a force to be feared.
do we get outtakes?
is Shirou ever returning to earth? Will Zel throw him into more chaos? Will he ever get a chance to rub it into archer's face?
AiSard chapter 4 . 8/12/2013

Although sad to say the High Bar joke went entirely over my head :(

Other than that, :)
Yikari chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Thank you for the update! Many laughs were had, kudos for your time and effort!

I do have to wonder why Shirou didn't just use his brand of Ironskin to prevent the 'bad touches'. He seemed to reach the right degree of insane to decide that if he's just gonna shear off all his skin with the pointy steel beneath, he'll just not feel a thing.

Also, no mention of Zelretch at the end for some reason.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
L O L. Fucking awesome.
Surianas chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Send Shiro to Fate/Stay Night! Let him learn his whole life was an eroge!
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »