Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
Fangking2 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
So does this mean you will write more for this fic? I honestly like this one way more than the new one you posted.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I am so confused
FateBurn chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Excellent interlude really liked how you introduced Alice and made it seems as if the whole exchange program was an infiltration mission to take over the Human World.
tenchifew chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Ahhh, the problems of a nearly omnipotent magus... Boredom...
Hilarious as ever.
Looking forward to see more of it.
Thank you for writing.
Hermes tonsils chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Whoa wtf?
Youmu Konpaku chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
Please. Dear Gabriel, please continue with this.

My life would be complete if you wrote out the other two parts of MGQ with Shirou as the main character.
saintjimmy84 chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Fun story! Hopefully another chapter will surface at some point in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
Interesting; more interesting than I thought it would be.
Feng Lengshun chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
Gabriel Blessing, you sir, have corrupted me. Still, the game's plot, gameplay, and ero-scene is still not too good if you ask me. In general Kamidori is better. And had MGQ was made more seriously and changed the monsters into Demon, it would have become Maoyuu Maou Yuusha three months before the Maoyuu novel was released. Still, this story is damn hilarious! CHAPTER 3! CHAPTER 3! CHAPTER 3!
PXgi chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
hmmm... great story, no wait epic story, you have once again managed to ensnare me in one of shirou's fictional adventures that i can't help but wan too read more of. however i do have a question for you.

what will happen to shirou's game harem when he moves onto a new game?
allfictions chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Ok, let me guess this straight...
So you're going to have Shirou Emiya travel and live through different eroges (that I assume you would have played beforehand), but only the ones with a stupid/silly/funny plot so it doesn't become too serious, so you/we can see him in different harem situations?
Awesome...
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Wow I just finished this chapter and it is really good the funny parts I could not stop laughing. This is definitly one of the longest if not the most long chapter I ever read. Shirou in a world like this is definitly hilarious.
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Hahahaha poor Shirou I have always wondered what goes on in Zelratch's mind. But through this I am even more confused and I have decided that trying to figure him out would cause my head to explode.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 3/25/2013
I have only one thing to say concerning this madness:

I. WANT. MORE!
gent777 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Okay. I have to say this. Compared to the game I played, this is F*CKING HILARIOUS! I cannot believe that this fanfic flew past me until just now.

You NEED to continue this fic. I really want to see how everyone interacts with each other in Part 2 of MGQ.

Not only is this funny, but you've also given this character a different tragic backstory and a different tragic character setup.

You managed to do both elements of drama and comedy so well. I EAGERLY look forward to your next chapter.

And Granberia's character in this fic is a HUGE plus for me.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »