Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
Apc chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
...it? ...it continues!?
oh wait it's just that interlude i already saw on the forum...
kyugan chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Oh you devious bastard.

Well Played. Though now I have to wonder what would happen if Shirou wound up in a situation like this...Lord only knows the Magi would be crapping themselves at the revelation of 'Magical Creatures/Beings' to Mundanes.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Nice! Post more!
neogoki chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
...Zel and ms Smith, what a dreadful combo
cj1of4 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
o_O'

What the... I didn't want to read about you Zelretch. You've had your fun here, now go make sure Shirou and Alice get back on track so we can all laugh at them!
Ancestor's Dragon chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Oh geez, Monster Musume. Amusing series, haha. Well, I'll be looking forward to reading more randomness from you.
bissek chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Is Shirou going to end up with the Sexcalibur from Lightning Warrior Raidy II in his Unlimited Blade Works as a result of all this Ero-game jumping? If you're unfamiliar with the game, the sword has an energy blast similar to Saber's Excalibur, except is has to be... charged first. Given that LWR is a hentai RPG series with a female lead, I think you can guess how.
Eclipse1234 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
LoL
End Bringer chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Nice to see you haven't abandon this story, even if we still have 2/3rds of the way to go. Perhaps with the final chapter of the game coming out in a few months, it'll inspire you to churn out more blurbs faster.
Shawn-san chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
AWWWSSHUUUUUMMMMMMM!
Feng Lengshun chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
MMNIN is on the same time axis as MGQ, huh? Say, have you read Monster Girl Saga? It's cool and I think a few elements from it can be used in this story Though what I'm really waiting for the last battle against Alice and Shirou pointing his sword to Illias. Though I doubt it will be as satisfying as Zelretch's statement of having raeped her in taovkool's The Eighth Contestant
gent777 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Here's to your progress on Chapter 2 of MGQ. The one thing I'm really anticipating is how will Shirou's relationship with Granberia progress? Will she finally come clean about her monster instincts? Will Shirou reject her or will he accept her because of the fact that she is the only one who fights first before trying to have her way with him?

So many things to anticipate it's almost killing me. No rush, but I await the day you post the second chapter.
Lazurman chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Oh, Zelretch! You and your 4th Wall antics! Many giggles.
sadistic lunatic chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
MMNIN crossover now!
bakapervert chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Great to see some progress here.
467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »