Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
sadistic lunatic chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
MMNIN crossover now!
bakapervert chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Great to see some progress here.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
lmao! awesome little chapter! Ahhh...i would like to see this story finished as well...but In Flight First! Thanks for the hard work!
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
WTF? Honestly, I can understand branching out, but this is just confusing . . . Not that I wouldn't want to see what you do with this, but I was excited to see what you would do with this, only to find it to be just a blurb . . .
Edale chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
You mention that this is taken from a forum, but I can't find the forum. Could you provide a URL please? Thank you.
Bloodwyven9 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
as random as this was it still dosnt max out my randomness gadge. Though i do admit watch all of carnival phantasm in one sitting lvled it up a bit. Loved the chapter just hope to see the next chapter soon
Cryostasis chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
:รพ
Matchstick800 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Damn Zelrech, can't content himself to obsessively shadowing Shirou, now he has to start messing with poor Blessing's entertainment. Oh well, just have to pray he doesn't wind up at my hou- wait, what's that noise? *slowly glances outside* Huh, must be my imagination... *door knocks* What, no one ever knocks on my door, they just waltz right in... *opens door* ...god damn it. Run away! *sound of glass breaking*
Soulbow109 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
So you have also read "My Every Day Life With Monster Girls" huh awesome. To be honest the reason it caught my attention was because it reminded me of MGQ. Glad it did. Manga is really awesome and so far I love all the girls. Wish it updated faster though.
Condor green chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
lol, I'm ready for more of this...
I think we all are.
AnubuReX chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Good interlude. But seriously when I read that alice was at the door I thought miya was shirou and alices daughter and was there to check out miya love interest with shirou chasing after her still cant wait for the next update.
Fangking2 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
So does this mean you will write more for this fic? I honestly like this one way more than the new one you posted.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
I am so confused
FateBurn chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Excellent interlude really liked how you introduced Alice and made it seems as if the whole exchange program was an infiltration mission to take over the Human World.
tenchifew chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Ahhh, the problems of a nearly omnipotent magus... Boredom...
Hilarious as ever.
Looking forward to see more of it.
Thank you for writing.