Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
Captiosus chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Everyday Monstergirl with Shirou replacing the normal MC
FUCKING DO IT! The world needs more monstergirls.

Also, saw a crossover named Fate Kaleidoscope that basically jumps our dense redhead into multiple universes at Zelretch's whim. One of these was Neon Genesis Evangelion, where Shirou replaces Shinji. And i was wondering, after you finish In Flight (and the Everyday Monstergirl crossover if you do it), could you at least give it some thought?
teamkyubi13 chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
oh...my...lord...

ALL OF MY YES TO THIS ALL OF IT!

and I caught the references too, well played sir. This is great I hope for more and to keep laughing at the antics of shirou and his luck. I really enjoy him and granberia going at it. Quite amusing.

Tk13
Piterio chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I just remembered something, why Shirou didn't use his Asura yet. Well i guess the reason is that despise monstrosities done to his psyche and modesty it didn't reach peak so my question is probably is will he use it at all. I kinda hope he will, cause i love to see reaction of monsters when they encounter something from beyond absolute evil.
Piterio chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
This one, not so much and it's not because it's short. But previous one, now that was something length and how you wrote it, it was simply amazing, i haven't played the game but that the thing that goes in my favor since as far as i concerned all you do is repeat story with Shirou as twist in it. Well that not bad as far as i concerned. So good luck writing more of it i look forward to it.
Acronymous chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
This is so bizzare
I love it

I am also worried how much our interests intersect

I refuse to look to much into it
Rein Hellfire chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
... What?
I came. I read. I laughed. And then I promptly cried.
Is there actually an eroge like that? No wait, don't answer that, there is. I believe that there is one phrase that can sum up Shirou's situation.
Shirou Emiya? Sour about life. Just sour about that eroge.
GG.
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
DAMMIT ZELRETCH, THIS IS WHY DIVAYTH FYR CLONED HIMSELF FOUR TIMES: SO HE WOULDN'T GET BORED AND SCREW EVERYONE ELSE. Why can't you just do what he did and go screw yourself for a change?

What? No, not you, Gabriel Blessing, I was talking to the Wizard Marshall. ...The other one.
MisterSP chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Wait, aren't they supposed to be six brothers?
Grey Muji chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
...Amusing...still cursing you for getting me into MGQ. . .so much time gone!
anon chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
ms smiths boss is zelretch. THAT EXPLAINS EVERYTHING
Wordlurker chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
...what. No, seriously, what?

...Well, at least it was sort-of funny?
Apc chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
...it? ...it continues!?
oh wait it's just that interlude i already saw on the forum...
kyugan chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Oh you devious bastard.

Well Played. Though now I have to wonder what would happen if Shirou wound up in a situation like this...Lord only knows the Magi would be crapping themselves at the revelation of 'Magical Creatures/Beings' to Mundanes.
Zaralann chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
Nice! Post more!
neogoki chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
...Zel and ms Smith, what a dreadful combo
478 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »