Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
Erdrick117 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Sense I'm sure others have already recommend other games to see you recreate this marvel I'd also like to add my opinion and say that I can definitely see your interpretation of shirou being thrown into tail of Sakura spirit for PC. I personally have not played the game, but from what I have seen of it, it could work well with your writing form and I hope you will consider it. If not oh well I still love all your story's and hope you continue your awesome trend of shirou story telling.
Shirou Fujimura chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
HA! I love this story! I especially shipped Granberia and Shirou together more than anyone else and I love the ending this ended up with. I just know that if the story continues, Zelretch is gonna appear, realize he found this story as entertaining as In Flight, and send Shirou into another erogame just to see if he can reproduce the same results...But I hope not because Monster Girl Quest is the only game I know and I'm not putting my CPU at risk for viruses...but part of me wants to see what happens...
Luna's Meow chapter 4 . 7/4/2014

You are a fucking genius. In all my time reading fanfiction, I have never, not once, even among your other works, found such a wonderful piece of writing. I always thought of humor fics to be silly things with which to pass the time. But- but- anyone who can combine Fate/Stay Night with Monmusou Quest, and then use that to create a back-story for Flonne?

I quite literally bow before your great wisdom and ability. I find myself insanely jealous and have a new goal to strive for as a writer.

Thank you.
Zorobak chapter 4 . 6/29/2014
I think it would be nice to see Archer meet this Shirou.
Eternal Infernape chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
This is not the end, considering the premise, though I don't know what other erogames are out there. I mean, there probably are others... Anyways, good luck figuring out a way of smooth transition from this series to the next.
Telron chapter 4 . 4/26/2014
LOL this is 1 badass like a boss story most funniest story i have ever read. . .EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Ummm... will this continue ?
entelejent chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
*contented sigh* Amazing job. I don’t know which things are original and which are from the game, but the evolution of Shinto, for example, is great, as is the general fact that issues are pointed out instead of being avoided. It’s a funny story, I enjoyed it a bunch. Shirou has likeable viewpoints. The Anti-Silly thing about Erubetie is good, but lacking. The ‘hora hora’ing is annoying, as is much of the connected stuff, but oh well.
GGFBank chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
There is only thing I can say... It's almost possible to stop laughing!
Malcho1234 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
That ending... THAT ENDING!
You need to write one more chapter with Archer's reaction to this. Please, I beg of you, write it! I will give you my firstborn, I will sacrifice a chicken on the full moon in your honor, I will do (almost) anything, but please, great one, write that!
Eveon chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I would love to see more of this.
llat-2 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
What about Black Alice?
Kontrol Phreak chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
And so it ends... This MGQ Arc anyways. Damnit! I was so enjoying myself with this. And to think that part 3 is out (and translated) already. Would it be hard to perhaps write another chapter covering the last release? I haven't played it yet (actually I'm gonna play through the entire series in one go for more impact), so I don't really know the plotline for it. But based on how things were going in MGQ 2, it'll probably end similar to that... Anyways, good job, can't wait for the next chapter. I will always be wondering which eroge will be next.
AlphaLegion chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Hmm. Great story. Never played the games, but this was hilarious. If I may make a suggestion for the next installment (if this will continue); Sengoku Rance. Shirou gets to go save his home nation from civil war and invincible demons and ninja and killer racoons. While he's at it he could also go save some priestesses from being eaten by a huge killer snake.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Dune and Monty Python? My sides hurt.
448 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »