Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
What did i just read..
DanteNaru chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
cool
DataGambl94 chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
I come back to this every few months because of how impossibly hysterical I find it. I've also decided to play MGQ because of this story.
You're a terrible person.
I adore you.
Delinquent author chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
This was great I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more the only complaint I have is the lack of doppelganger femshirou! really that needed to be a thing still great work.
Razzle chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
Oh god. Hahahahahaha.

"Do you have enough Angels?"

I nearly died. And Flonne! Poor Flonne. Best wishes.
ARSLOTHES chapter 4 . 4/27/2015
This was gloroious
Velshard chapter 4 . 4/17/2015
Madness.

Utter and Complete Madness. But it was Great. Hell, I laughed so hard I cried and couldn't breathe at times.

Good show Gabriel Blessing, Good Show.
Avalanche-dragoon chapter 4 . 4/9/2015
good story
Shirosaki Kizuro chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
I really, REALLY want to know Kasaruba fate
NoFocus chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
Lol the Archer line at the end put the final touch on a hilarious parody. So glad I read this.
Dairegh chapter 4 . 11/30/2014
Except for Flonne. Sad day, for her. :P
Hah! An excellent end to this piece of silly pervertedness. ;3
Me likes!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
In the first chapter people who are unfamiliar with your previous work may have trouble understanding whats going on.

It says that Shirou had recurring dreams about Illia instead of swords, which is a big deal to him
at this point you could have given her a bit of dilouge instead of glazing over how he lived
in this city with no money, he waits patiently until a holiday to go on a quest which he doesn't plan for at all.

Where did he hear about the ceremony?
who is betty?
asking questions about common knowledge got him some odd looks what about the cloth he was wearing
A comedy with both of these rather serious series is just annoying especially when the one writing it is actually very competent writer.
server lock chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
its been a while since I read this then I rememberd I enjoyed this story until... the jokes got stale, meh.
Wolfbane420 chapter 4 . 8/23/2014
I hope after the MGQ arc is done our fave 3rd rate magus gets transported to the Kuroinu: Kedakaki Seijowa Hakudaku ni Omaru world so he can kill Volt.
Erdrick117 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Sense I'm sure others have already recommend other games to see you recreate this marvel I'd also like to add my opinion and say that I can definitely see your interpretation of shirou being thrown into tail of Sakura spirit for PC. I personally have not played the game, but from what I have seen of it, it could work well with your writing form and I hope you will consider it. If not oh well I still love all your story's and hope you continue your awesome trend of shirou story telling.
462 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »