Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
kabs9000 chapter 4 . 5/29/2016
Very Nice
Guest chapter 4 . 5/15/2016
A smile this brings to my face.
Thank you for sharing.
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
amusing
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
zelretch's interferance makes everything more amusing!
swordworks chapter 4 . 1/31/2016
watch youtube; 'China Uncensored' or remain blinded by the chinese internet controll.
gummibearderek chapter 4 . 1/29/2016
Somehow you've managed to take the most ridiculous premise and make it an amazing story, without relying on the sexual nature of the game.
Super impressed rn.

Thank you for your writing!
Dutoc chapter 4 . 1/7/2016
I love this ending! Please cum back to us! (I'm sorry! I couldn't help it.)
Dragonjek chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
Yay.
Isa Lumitus chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
Okay, this was actually pretty funny. I normally prefer things more serious, but sometimes a humorous change of pace is a good thing.

And dammit! Flonne got a happy ending! Eventually... I think...
Isa Lumitus chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
Wait... So the prologue is explaining why you're writing this instead of continuing another fic, and this chapter is people is worrying about you focusing on something else... I only have one thing to say:

Yo, Dawg, I heard you like getting sidetracked. So I.. et cetera, et cetera.

That said, I like to think I'm a neutral observer here. Hill of Swords is the only thing I've read of yours other than this, and that's complete.
ri chapter 3 . 11/5/2015
then captain jack harkness teleported in, grabbed smith and kimhito, got them to safety, and then they defeated zelretch and alice with the power of great ruddy tractors!
Im a guest chapter 4 . 9/19/2015
What did i just read..
DanteNaru chapter 4 . 9/7/2015
cool
DataGambl94 chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
I come back to this every few months because of how impossibly hysterical I find it. I've also decided to play MGQ because of this story.
You're a terrible person.
I adore you.
Delinquent author chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
This was great I laughed, I cried, I laughed some more the only complaint I have is the lack of doppelganger femshirou! really that needed to be a thing still great work.
473 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »