Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
pltrgst chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
add more shiro emiya dimension hops please!
BladeofHell56 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
you should so do an omake of archer finding out about this and shiro rubbing it in his face
Gundam Lord chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Okay. Am I the only one wondering what the hell happened to Shirou's sekirei!
Damn it Zelretch! FIX THIS NOW!
Archer0 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Is this finished or do you still have plans to gav shirou hop as it were to another dimension cus i don't believe I've laughed like that in years (cept that one time randomly in the middle of the street...may have lost it there for a couple minutes couldn't breath XD)
anywho keep it up (writing in general i mean)
Vizardlord7 chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
That was a great ending for the Monster Girl Quest segment, I have nothing much to say it so epic and funny that I'm at a lost for words. If you are still going to have Shirou be in another eroge game series? If so have you thought about Koihime Musou? I want see how reacts when he mets the hero's of The Three Kingdoms era which are all girls. Any way hope your next story will be great.
Futon lord chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I wonder how Shirou's 'aura of the harem' would fare in school days?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2013
Hahahahaha... And on and on. That was great, just fantastic. Even better than idiocracy- look it up- or the CG fanfiction of pizza.
Never figured out who shiro was though.
Will they ever know what Shinto really is?
I wish you included yukiteru for laughs from mirai Nikki.

Damocles gale
Auriansmule chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Isn't Shirou already an eroge protagonist? Fate/stay night was originally an eroge after all. P
Yami Aries chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
FUCKING GENUIS SIMPLY GENUIS

The Humor in the story is simply to die for and also the way you point out cliches of fanfics gold man just gold
correnhimself316 chapter 4 . 9/4/2013
What a well deserved and fought for Fate for Shirou.
Bladestar123 chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Lol. I could totally see Toriko resulting from this. Only, you know, less tits!demons, and more slobbering-Lovecraftian-abominations-from-hell-tha t-are-for-some-obscure-reason-100%edible!demons.
Sonicfanx1 chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
I WANT AN EPILOGUE! WITH ARCHER!
Rialga chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
How in the world the idea for this fic popped into your head is something I cannot possibly fathom at this point in time... but damn it if it isn't hilarious! I have to say that this is a very well done fic. I know your other fics are not without humor, but it seriously impressed me to see just how funny and generally entertaining this fic is turning out to be. I especially enjoyed the interactions between Shirou and Granberia and speaking of the former, that poor/lucky(?) bastard. And to think this is just the first erogame he's traveling through...

Looking forward to the next chapter.
I'MNOTCRAZY1 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
It's Zelretch, not Zelratch.
Selkor chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
I love the last sentence Shirou says, I think it would be priceless to see Archer's reaction to this.
454 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »