Reviews for Shirou Emiya: Erogame Protagonist
entelejent chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
*contented sigh* Amazing job. I don’t know which things are original and which are from the game, but the evolution of Shinto, for example, is great, as is the general fact that issues are pointed out instead of being avoided. It’s a funny story, I enjoyed it a bunch. Shirou has likeable viewpoints. The Anti-Silly thing about Erubetie is good, but lacking. The ‘hora hora’ing is annoying, as is much of the connected stuff, but oh well.
GGFBank chapter 4 . 3/28/2014
There is only thing I can say... It's almost possible to stop laughing!
Malcho1234 chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
That ending... THAT ENDING!
You need to write one more chapter with Archer's reaction to this. Please, I beg of you, write it! I will give you my firstborn, I will sacrifice a chicken on the full moon in your honor, I will do (almost) anything, but please, great one, write that!
Eveon chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
I would love to see more of this.
llat-2 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
What about Black Alice?
Kontrol Phreak chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
And so it ends... This MGQ Arc anyways. Damnit! I was so enjoying myself with this. And to think that part 3 is out (and translated) already. Would it be hard to perhaps write another chapter covering the last release? I haven't played it yet (actually I'm gonna play through the entire series in one go for more impact), so I don't really know the plotline for it. But based on how things were going in MGQ 2, it'll probably end similar to that... Anyways, good job, can't wait for the next chapter. I will always be wondering which eroge will be next.
AlphaLegion chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
Hmm. Great story. Never played the games, but this was hilarious. If I may make a suggestion for the next installment (if this will continue); Sengoku Rance. Shirou gets to go save his home nation from civil war and invincible demons and ninja and killer racoons. While he's at it he could also go save some priestesses from being eaten by a huge killer snake.
Xavon Wrentaile chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Dune and Monty Python? My sides hurt.
CKScientist chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
Nice story. It wrapped up neatly too.
meh chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
For your knowledge there is another monster girl quest coming out. However it is a rpg rather than a visual novel.
ariboku34 chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
THIS IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE THIS STORY! i look foward for the update!
Oh I am Slain chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
This is way too hilarious. It's hard to find stories that can keep up the humor so consistently. The spice worms was probably the best humor bit though, simply because it was utterly unexpected.
Balagor chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Poor Flonne.
jean5 5 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Really funny, all hail Zelretch pranks (but don't do them to me).

Thanks.
Gandrin chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Oh my god, I fucking died laughing so many times. Everything was hilarious, while still remaining a good story throughout. How do you do this shit? The part that got me the most, I have to say, was the BAR that happened to be rather HIGH. I had to stop like, 3 times reading that part so I could calm down and wipe the tears from my eyes.

Now I'm off to read In Flight and no doubt love every moment of it, as I have this and The Hill of Swords. I also look forward to see what you've got planned now that In Flight is apparently finished, assuming you continue writing.
471 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »