Reviews for Like a Double Edged Dao
Cielmatica chapter 3 . 10/25/2014
This is awesome! I finally found a story where the 1/2 Prince characters are not that much from where they were in the manhwa/novel. Even though this hasn't been updated in 2 years, I still would very like for this to continue. I want to know how Xiao Lan going to cope with the new situation. Please, please update. :)
Bloodgalore chapter 3 . 5/20/2014
This is a very interesting idea! Changing the gender of Prince back to a girl! Hee! I want to see more. I notice that it's been years since you last updated, which means... time to do it soon! :)
Secca Irises chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
I like this a lot! Keep up the lovely work!
Hawk chapter 3 . 4/10/2014
Are you going to continue this story? It's really pretty good, and very original compared to most of the other ones.
KeikoKatti chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
when's the next update?!
Chika Kat chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
update soon please
Minirowan chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Is this story abandoned? I hope not, it's very good! While the idea isn't very original you've given it a nice spin. You also make up for it by interesting character interactions and good writing.

This chapter left me wanting more! I want to see Wolf suspect Lan, Gui ponder the conundrum that is a girl pretending to be a fan girl, people stumped by this unknown girl's proficiency in the game, and Lan frantically try to keep her secret!

My only complaint is the constant change in perspective. I understand the significance of writing in another's POV to progress the story, but it's a bit annoying to jump from Lan narrating to seeing things from Gui's POV.

I hope you update soon!
Chika Kat chapter 3 . 8/25/2013
super awesome story! can't wait to read more!
kiera-sama chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
I like this alot. Please update soon.
hnin.sat.10 chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
update?
fan chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
nice story and cant wait for the next one!
fan chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
awww I was having fun reading ur story and then I just saw that theres no more chapter Dx oh! Great story! was fun reading it and cant wait for the next one! hope u finish the story much appreciate it - thought it was a real 1/2 prince story and not a fanfic xD great job!
SakuraKoi chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Poor LAN GUI and Wolf-Dage
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Poor Wicked!
seara rain chapter 3 . 1/1/2013
Please continue writing. It is not often I will write a review saying that the storyline is good, and for once I do not have grammar errors jabbing into my head from those that are terrible at writing.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »