Reviews for Skipping Time
tanseynz chapter 25 . 1/23
What an amazing story. Scary as hell, the ships are astounding and the situation almost as bad as it could be. Rivetting stuff indeed and you tell the tale in a way that keeps the reader engrossed.
I think you do need a beta as some of the spelling and grammar is distracting, but the story is worth the effort. Look forward to the next episode immensely.
AiMila chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
im glad that Spock is alive and awake. i hope they reach some kind of safe heaven soon so that they will be able to properly recover
laustic chapter 25 . 5/8/2015
Awww, this was a beautiful chapter!
BlueStoneArcher chapter 25 . 5/7/2015
Very glad to see this story continue! I don't mind waiting a bit between chapters - you always deliver the heart wrenchers and it's worth the wait!
somebody chapter 24 . 4/6/2015
Loving this- accurate characters, enough past trauma to make things interesting... And of course my favorite couple EVER, Spock and Kirk. Oh, and of course the ever-grumpy McCoy. And the Borg concept is interesting. Also, I am slightly confused as to whether this is stepfather or Tarsus IV or both. Whichever, I very much like this and totally get the writer's block-I'll get a good idea for 20 pages on paper and then it sorta goes poof. Anyway... Great job and please keep writing! Like now!
SpaceGirl13 chapter 24 . 12/25/2014
Love love love. Plz keep writing!
laustic chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
I enjoyed reading this chapter and I can't wait to read more. :)
Sheepdog20 chapter 17 . 8/25/2014
I'll never get to sleep it's too good. I'm gonna die of happiness.
Sheepdog20 chapter 13 . 8/25/2014
This is so intense but not depressing as some other stuff I've read. It makes me thankful.
Sheepdog20 chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
The federation is dead?! That's intense.
Sheepdog20 chapter 4 . 8/25/2014
So what is Jim gonna do with that hand?! Lol. Oh this is great.
Sheepdog20 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
That's a shit ton of people in one spaceship. Thank god it's an awesome space vehicle.
Sheepdog20 chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I can tell this is gonna be good. I can feel it in my bones.
BnBfanatic chapter 9 . 7/7/2014
Okay NOW I understand how Jim became unconscious and intubated for 2 weeks after just cutting his pinky. I am glad you explained and added those complications in this chapter cz initially it seemed like overkill for just losing a pinky. Good chapter!
BnBfanatic chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
What happened to the Captain's hand? Hey no huge deal but you might just consider having a beta reader proof read your story for you to fix a few spelling or grammatical errors. Nothing major but just enough to be distracting from the story. A few examples; presents (shld say presence), approximant (approximate), presser (shld be pressure in ch 6).

I noticed others but can't recall what they were now :-)