Reviews for Wow
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
lol :) poor banner
AidenKelly chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Was laughing so hard I actually cried.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
Lmao. Omg. That was freaking hilarious. I have to rec this for others. I laughed quite loudly at this.
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
this is too funny..
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Brilliant! :)
doctorjay chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I could make an inappropriate speculative remark about size and gigantic men of [green] color. But I won't. Bruce would be soooo embarrassed. ;)
Blonde Dragon chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I always wondered about that, too! Some of the pants he wears just ... won't make it through. This was brilliant and crack-tastic in the best way possible. Thank you for brightening up my night!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Fun.
Cynfulme chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Priceless.
little-miss-randomness17 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
You have no idea how hard I laughed reading this! XD I always wondered what would happen if his clothes didn't make it and it was just... him...I guess? It kinda creeps you out to think about it, eh? -shudder-
CelticViking chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
This was so funny that I might have to go change MY underware! XD
Skarlette Fox-Stoddard chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
HAHAHAHAH you know i always wondered about a situation like that
phylitr chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Such crack.

I love the way that Clint and Natasha are both dancing around the issue in the first part, but also speaking very practically about it. And they're just calmly chatting about this, while they're in the middle of a battle. Cool.

Seems a bit odd that Clint would waste one of his arrows to shoot it close to Natasha's foot.
Miss Margarine chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Agh! You're reading my mind! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wondered. Now we know the answer...thank you, Stark Industries. (Also, boo, Banner, boo. Wrecking my Hulk/Black Widow ship, how dare you!)
star jelly chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
That was the funniest thing ever! Absolutely loved it!