Reviews for The Sybil & Sam Collection Behind Closed Doors
BenRG chapter 16 . 11/26/2013
It's a sign of a real love affair when even the sight of each other is enough to drive them wild.
BenRG chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
Sometimes, I think that Sam likes playing curmudgeon just because it's his reputation and he doesn't want to lose it...
BenRG chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Sybil had obviously been told my someone... Probably Fred's wife... that there is no 'fair' in marriage. There is getting your man to do what you want him to do and all methods are valid to that end. ;P
BenRG chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Off topic: It's odd, really, but have you noticed that Sybil isn't "Lady Rampkin" to the coppers? She's "Mrs V", "The Commander's Missus" and the like? It just goes to show that the Watch is one big strange, dysfunctional but very close family.
BenRG chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Yes, Sybil and Sam were not what society thought 'normal'. Sam thought that 'society' could take a jump off of the Turnwise bridge and go jogging in circles on top of the Ankh River. Sybil would never SAY it but she thought the same thing.

They would live their life, their way; everyone else could kindly butt out or fill in the appropriate grievance paperwork in Drumknott's office.
BenRG chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
What a woman does for her man! Especially a rich woman who probably has never seen the hot end of a stove before! ;-)

Yeah, given who Sam is and the sort of fod he doubtless subsisted on... that bacon is probably the best he's ever tasted!
BenRG chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I've always liked this love story. Sybil is just... perfect for Sam, isn't she?
TreacleMineRoad chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
So funny! And of course Sibyl had never learned to cook, the same as any lady of her standing. Half-hour to find the bacon-snort.
TreacleMineRoad chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
Oh, they are so sweet together.
TreacleMineRoad chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
And Vimes not realizing she'd been out at an event without out him...she does him well.
Miss Yetigoosecreature chapter 27 . 3/10/2013
I've thoroughly enjoyed all of these, but for some reason, Stockings is my absolute favorite. (And yep, they mention stockings being part of Hogswatch. Arthur, specifically, mentions hanging his up.)

Probably because of the exquisite wrap-up.
Mary Craig chapter 34 . 2/26/2013
I don't say it often enough just how much I'm enjoying this story :-)
I'm not very good at reviews, but this tale deserves a great many more plaudits.

Your Sam and Sybil are just so spot on, and you've added the emotional stuff that TP (blessed though he may be :) ) misses out.

Thank you for continuing to write, I really hope it's still fun.

Kind regards,
Mary
Roruna chapter 32 . 11/16/2012
aww, that's so sweet! *squee*
Roruna chapter 31 . 11/8/2012
So sweet, wonder what they'll get up to
Guest chapter 29 . 9/24/2012
LOL this was fun, poor Sam he really has no chance against Sybil, but I'm sure he doesn't really mind ;)