Reviews for Our Perfect Disaster
Claudia chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I actually think it should be forbidden to cause that kind of pain. I mean, how could you do this to someone?
No, but seriously it's amazing. Painful but amazing. Loved this fic.
wontkisswonttell chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Yes, we all have our personal demons, our perfect disasters, our forbidden fruit... Sometimes we fight it, sometimes we don't. Either way, it's painful, it hurts and it leaves us feeling even more bruised, battered and alone than before.

I love this fanfic. It's quite short and yet it says so much. I would be a total fool not to add this one to my favourites. Well done :)
kat chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Flawless,though yeah,a happy ending would be two seriously deserve that.
wolfshe chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Awesome! Intense! "Fantastique"!

We feel like klaus when we read your story... it's just... Waouh!

So sad but, real!

I hope you write soon another story 'cause you are an amazing writter!

Bye!

(ps : i'm sorry if i make mistake when i write, i'm french.)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Are you trying to kill me before the final? Lol. this was sweet/yet so sad. :( I want Stefan to wake up klaus too, becase he looked so guilty afterwards I just know something klefan is gonna happen. *Keeps fingers crossed* augh...I need to write now too. Hehe

Good story though!
Smile or Go to Jail chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
that was intense.
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I so love these two together and the way you write them breaks hearts. When I read one of your stories it stirs such a strong desire in me to make it okay for them . . I know I can't but I want to. The ability to make your audience feel invested in your characters should make you feel very proud.
ShyVibrant chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
That's so sad..I loved it :)