Reviews for Who knew?
"Don't worry, I WILL finish this story." so... I guess not? It's been quite some time...

Love the story though.
MiyuSenpai chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Love this story, so sad that it hasn't been updated, I'm so hooked and would love for this story to continue. I am so curious as to what Byleistr is planning to do next, as well as how JB is going to look.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Hate to say it but near the beginning of the smut scene ( wonderfully written by the way!) you wrote bu not by.
Im Just Trash chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
I think the chocolate milk was a good touch.
apaulije chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
I love Frigga but she made a mistake in bringing an audience to eavesdrop. Those three more than deserve whatever Loki dishes. Still love Frigga and Loki and this story!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2016
This is amazing ive read it like 5 times
Random Lolz 74128 chapter 11 . 7/10/2016
cant wait to read chap 11, I lovr frostiron and tony mpreg
Crystalzap chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
I like the storyline even though I think I prefer Loki being the 'mom' side of it, however it doesn't make sense that Tony would tell anyone (Pepper), and he never needed the doctors.

Jarvis can scan him better than anyone, anywhere, with better equipment. As his character I think he would have hidden it, gone into hiding until it could be born. Make a plan to deliver it (if Loki hadn't returned in time) via Jarvis/anything he'd need to physically help.

The only other thing I see that isn't in character for him is that he is letting everyone push him around on the diet and sleeping thing. If Tony Stark wants a cheeseburger than he is going to get it and god help anyone in his way; and honestly it wouldn't be terrible for the baby if he did. You'd think he'd read up on things like that...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Ooh, TONY'S pregnant, this is interestin'. It's usually Loki. I look forward to reading more.
PhoenixDragonfire chapter 18 . 6/29/2016
You are amazing! This is the first time I have needed 2 days to finish a fic. You MUST update soon!
calee101 chapter 18 . 6/26/2016
PLZ PLZ FINISH I WILL DIE IF YOU DONT PLZ PLZ PLZ I WILL BE YOUR BEST FRIEND PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ!
snarry4l1f3 chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
hey
JaynesPlainWeird chapter 18 . 5/22/2016
I have hope this will be finished. It's so good!
TigerTearz chapter 18 . 5/22/2016
It's been 1,5 years since your last update, but I'm keeping my hopes up by adding this fantastic story to my alerts!
/TT
lw117149 chapter 18 . 5/17/2016
I love this story and hope to see more please let me know when you can thank you