Reviews for Who knew?
Um... Four years later still waiting... Please finish?
CharitinaX chapter 1 . 7/19
PSA: taking a pregnancy test as a male and having it turn up positive can be an indication of male prostate cancer in real life!
purplepintopaint chapter 18 . 5/22
agh god no dont abandon it on one mother of a cliffhanger
Akakuroforever chapter 1 . 3/10
It's been three year, six months and ten days since the last chapter, so i'm assuming this story is completely abadoned and would like to know if you're against someone adopting it, not me, i got too little time on my hand and my own stories to write but if someone wishes to, would you give them permission?

From, a new, disappointed fan of this fanfiction. It had a lot of promise.
Minadalrive chapter 18 . 2/1
I totally love this story. I've always had a soft spot for Mpreg in the Frostiron ship, and to have Tony getting pregnant for once is delightful. I love how you write the two characters, love how you worked on the mythology to create a conflict between Loki and his brother, with Tony at the center (*squeals in anticipation and delight*), love how even your fluffy, relax scenes get so interesting I never feel bored.
I hope you're doing well, and will find the inspiration/time to write the next chapter soonish :)
Love!
Click chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
I swear, you are one of my favorite authors. It was a genuine and pleasant surprise to see one of you stories in the Marvel section, though not really. I just recognized you from your works in the Harry Potter fandom and wow. I need to stop gushing. Just, thank you.
Cutenekoexplosion chapter 18 . 10/27/2017
I love this book! Aaahhh, my fangirling is going to make me go to the asylum, this ship is amazing and I love it, and I love this story alot and wish to see it to the end!
Cantwrite13 chapter 18 . 9/27/2017
Absolutely one of my favorite stories. Hope you find time to finish it.f
Genderbendqueen chapter 18 . 8/24/2017
I really like this
Slylove28 chapter 18 . 8/20/2017
You left it on a cliff hanger for 3 years? Damn, I feel dirty for those who are still waiting...
Sliver Crystal of Tokyo-Moon chapter 18 . 7/7/2017
Update please
KatnissNatasha chapter 18 . 5/19/2017
Please, please, please update! It's so good! One of the best fits I've read by far :)!
WizardyWitchy chapter 18 . 4/15/2017
Hello dear Author

I HAVE to tell you how much I enjoy ... NO ! How much I love your story !
Its development are rich and well build ! I savoured each and every moment

I wish to read you soon ! It's been almost 2 years and half And I miss you,

I hope intensely that you will be continuing this masterpiece 3

Faithfully,
Guest chapter 18 . 2/17/2017
"Don't worry, I WILL finish this story." so... I guess not? It's been quite some time...

Love the story though.
MiyuSenpai chapter 18 . 11/8/2016
Love this story, so sad that it hasn't been updated, I'm so hooked and would love for this story to continue. I am so curious as to what Byleistr is planning to do next, as well as how JB is going to look.